Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I imagine these invites don't transfer to the full product? I'm quite interested in ARMA-style teamwork but I'm still unsure if the gameplay itself is for me. I'd love an invite so I can tell whether or not a pre-order is, well, in order.

Regular RPS reader, too-frequent commenter, forums ignorer, if that amounts to anything. I don't know if this place saves posting history, but I registered my account a week or two ago. Steam name is the same as this one. Toodle pip!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Grizzly's Avatar
    I imagine these invites don't transfer to the full product? I'm quite interested in ARMA-style teamwork but I'm still unsure if the gameplay itself is for me. I'd love an invite so I can tell whether or not a pre-order is, well, in order.
    hmm, well, the Alpha might not be the best thing for that as it has no multiplayer built in (and the best teamplay is obviously found there). However, you seem legit enough. You also appear to play Neotokyo. So have that invite on me.

Obscure Node
    Hey wanting to try out arma, my steam: rioso

Please???

Obscure Node
    Hello........please may I have a key. Love to check out the new thingummy before pledging my money.
    Lost 1 days pay on strike and another 1/2 day to come.
    Damn my principles
    steam id - tigershuffle

Thank you :)

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by broudseek View Post
    I would also be happy to get an invite to Arma 3
    Thanks in advance!
    Good luck to everyone =)
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069844629
    Quote Originally Posted by jerico79 View Post
    stumbled on this site, would love a armor 3 invite if anyone has an extra, really want to try to see if the fixed the controls from arma2, will buy this game so fast if they did
    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnimport View Post

Regular RPS reader, too-frequent commenter, forums ignorer, if that amounts to anything. I don't know if this place saves posting history, but I registered my account a week or two ago. Steam name is the same as this one. Toodle pip!
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrd View Post
    Hey wanting to try out arma, my steam: rioso

Please???
    Quote Originally Posted by tigershuffle View Post
    Hello........please may I have a key. Love to check out the new thingummy before pledging my money.
    Lost 1 days pay on strike and another 1/2 day to come.
    Damn my principles
    steam id - tigershuffle

Thank you :)
    Missed a few of these, sorry. All on the way if you are still interested.

Sorry if you are annoyed that I have registered this month, but I have been around the forums for longer than that. Anyways I would like a ArmA III invite code because I would like to try out the game before actually buying it. (I don't want to buy a game my computer can't run/I don't like.) Cheers!
    EDIT: My steam-id is TheDevsCrew
    EDIT: It seems as though my steam account is the problem, please resend to: DevilKeller
    Last edited by devilkeller; 01-04-2013 at 06:09 PM.

hi everyone, i got 3 keys to give away. what better place to do this than here?
    first come, first serve principle.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by I.Terrible View Post
    hi everyone, i got 3 keys to give away. what better place to do this than here?
    first come, first serve principle.
    Having seen a few videos I'd like to try "lite" before I commit - not sure my PC will be up for it - got out of the habit of upgrading everything every 6 months a few years back ... but I'm core2duo plus 512Mb HD4850 (I think!) so hopefully it'll run OK? SO if you still have a key free please send my way. Thank you kind sir.

SteamID: zedzed

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    ZedZed, my old computer also had a CoreDue and a 4850X2, it ran ARMAII OK'ish. I'll send you a key.

EDIT: Lots of zedzed's on steam. Feel free to add me: The Almighty Snark, ARMA II symbol as my user images.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    ZedZed, my old computer also had a CoreDue and a 4850X2, it ran ARMAII OK'ish. I'll send you a key.

EDIT: Lots of zedzed's on steam. Feel free to add me: The Almighty Snark, ARMA II symbol as my user images.
    Added as a friend. Cheers.

Obscure Node
    Hi, I just recently found out about the ARMA series and I just recently bought ARMA II. ( about 6-7 months ago I think ) I have fell in love with ARMA. ARMA II runs a little poor on low settings on my computer now. When I found out that ARMA 3 was being released I got all excited, but from the looks of the in game screen shots and videos, I don't know if my computer can run it well enough to be played. According to canyourunit.com it says I will be able to run ARMA 3 when it comes out ( barely though) and I would like to see if I can play it so I will be able to happily buy it when it comes out. If anyone can gift me an alpha lite code I would be thrilled.

Thanks,

My Steam ID is : Zaboozie

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaboozie View Post
    Hi, [...]
    I've sent you a key.

Hi, can I get an Arma 3-Alpha Lite key too? My steam ID is: buffnfaith1986

Network Hub
    Sent a friend invite, will ping you an alpha key

I have 3 left, if anyone wants them add me on steam and give a shout.
    Last edited by Bodge; 17-04-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodge View Post
    Sent a friend invite, will ping you an alpha key

I have 3 left, if anyone wants them add me on steam and give a shout.
    Thanx a lot. I have accepted your friendship req on steam, waiting for the key.

Network Hub
    one key left

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodge View Post
    one key left
    Do you still have that key left?

I want to buy alpha but am kinda broke at the moment :(

I would be more than grateful if you could give it to me!
    Thank you in advance!

my steam id: bundi33

Obscure Node
    Hey Guys! Just wondering if anyone has a spare key left! Really interesting in Arma 3 and want to see if it runs smoothly along with providing community feedback for the game! Steam id: stingray256
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Funkzx; 19-04-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Obscure Node
    Anyone?.....

Network Hub
    Sry i am out of keys