Hybrid View

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar

Football/Soccer. [OFFICIAL THREAD 1# VOLUME]

So people of RPS,have you watched Champions League/Europe League these days.

What clubs are you cheering for ?

Its shame that english forum doesn't have thread about football.

... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    Ah, Zidane headbutt, classic.

There's usually a bit of football chat in the sport thread but it has been quiet lately.

As far as Champion's League goes I tend to have a route for the underdog mentality although I just can't help being mesmerised by Barca again and again.

Activated Node
    I'm primarily following Real Madrid, but have some interest in Swansea due to Laudrup.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norskov View Post
    I'm primarily following Real Madrid, but have some interest in Swansea due to Laudrup.
    I always find it interesting trying to guess which players will become good managers. Don't think I'd ever have plumped for Laudrup, but he has been doing rather well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    [quote]Malaga - Borussia

Real Madrid - Galatasary

PSG - Barcelona

Bayern - Juventus[quote]

Thoughts ?

I think PSG can surprise against Barca,they have quite powerful team if you ask me,amazing ibrahimovic,then supertalents Verratti and Loucas Mora,in defense there is Sakho and Thiago Silva..I think they have good chances.

Also Galatasary can't be underrestimated,Sneijder,Drogba,Burak Yilmaz( I think is this fellow) who is lead goal shooter in their league with 30 goals lol.. Anyway i hope for great matches.

One with inter and tottenhem was really good,the second match,not first where inter got eaten..
    ... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

I'm a Manchester United fan (sorry) and an England fan (for my sins.)

I was hoping Real would draw Barcelona in the Champions League. I've got a horrible feeling the two are going to end up in the final and if that happens them I'm simply going to go and have to live in a cave for the fornight before the game.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.