WarThunder/World o' Tanks

Hi all, did a quick search for this but couldn't find anything.

Is anyone else registered on these games? It would be good to play with some like minded souls, especially on WarThunder where just a lite bit of co-ordination makes it about 100x more enjoyable.

I'm Ethelred on both and play at least one evening a week - be good if we could arrange something more regular?

I play both although I am on a WoT hiatus at the moment, the grind became a bit unbearable and was basically killing the fun that's to be had with the game. WarThunder on the other hand is still fresh and I've only got a couple of games under my belt so if you ever catch me online drop me a line and we can certainly down a few planes together. I must warn you though, I'm more or less hooked on Mechwarrior at the moment so I won't be online all that much.

I play mostly WoT on the weekends.
    Most of the time in random matches or random tank companies, but it'd be great to get a RPS platoon or even a company live now and then.
    Last edited by Ham Solo; 07-04-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    You mean they didn't settle on "World of Warplanes"? That's disappointing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    War Thunder is a different developer, World of Warplanes is still in closed-ish beta I think.

Also, Warthunder seems the better/more polished game as of now.

ooh, necro!

Is anyone playing this for RPS? Any interest in an RPS squadron (especially as tanks just went open beta)?

I'm more interested in the flight stuff, despite being terrible (and i can't blame it ALL on using a joystick).

and this THREAD SHALL RISE!

There was another thread on here where someone has started a squadron of on War Thunder - and I think there is a group on WoT too.

My current 30 mins of gaming free time is TF2, and trying to reduce the backlog in the evenings (or playing bloodbowl).

If anyone else works from home though and want to spend your "official" lunchtimes ~12-1400 rat-a-tat-tatting then I'm game. (the valve TF2 servers i use in the daytime are also full of people learning to play the game so they are rarely challenging)

Would that i did work from home... Whenever I do, I'm doing well if 50% of the day is not spent on games instead of work. In fact, that's all teh wrong way round - i should be unlucky to have to spend 50% of the time on work. Full stop.

i have since discovered the newr thread, and the RPS Squadron, although it appears the luftwaffe have bled the men dry as it's pretty quiet over there and there are less than 10 pilots in enlisted.