Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1818
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    To Dom:

BTW, anyone want's to bet against my claim, that GODSAW in current state will be one worst performing LMG's in the game?
    Last edited by Bankrotas; 25-07-2014 at 11:51 AM.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Is that the 'I heard you like' shotgun?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizlar View Post
    Is that the 'I heard you like' shotgun?
    Yeah.

Which sounds funny but seems useless in practice. You cannot have the extended mag on it, so the default weapon with extended mag will just be better...
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Yeah.

Which sounds funny but seems useless in practice. You cannot have the extended mag on it, so the default weapon with extended mag will just be better...
    Eh, I dunno. If it as they say a version of the default, i.e. the mauler, it'll give you the chance for the punch of a pump action along with the benefits of the semi-autos.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    And my first Rocket launcher auraxium done. After doing 99 intended rocket primary kills.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Auraxium'd the Razor GD-23 and I'm glad to be done with it. It started off fine - was nice and stable and I was getting kills with it pretty nicely and then somewhere in the last 300 kills it started all going wrong - the fire rate is too slow so I wasn't securing kills for both long and short ranges as my accuracy seemed to vanish into the aether. Very glad I do not have to touch that weapon again for a while. My fastest auraxium though so that's nice.

Instead I've gone back to basics - my old white camo, nanoweave 4 and the trusty Mercenary carbine - the same loadout I used when I was a poor and young NC grunt. The Merc is just fantastic - good firerate, good damage, good accuracy, just good everything and most of all, I'm actually having fun playing with it again.

Up next, I might finally finish that Carnage auraxium I've had hanging around for 6 months now, only 80 more kills to go!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I know that feeling vidi, I always seems to gravitate back to my trusty Solstice SF with which I've run out of ammo so many times in enjoyable killing sprees that I've stopped counting. So far nothing seems to live up to it. Although the Pulsar C is quite nice its a bit meh overall.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Network Hub
    Pulsar C is great for long range engagement, slow RoF true, but really low and controllable recoil with all the attachments. Headshot dudes everyday.

I used to like the Solstice SF, but for some reason I don't anymore. The fire rate does not keep up, and for longer ranges there's better guns.

I prefer the NS-11C over it, to be honest.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I suppose so, I've always been one to close distance with the enemy as quick as possible so I can shove the gun up its face. Hence why I mostly play light assault or as medic/engi in a push or confined area.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Finished the Carnage AR auraxium, though I got my math wrong and it was actually 180 kills that I needed. It's a damn fine gun, flexible and good power behind it too. Thinking about going for the GR-22 next (the CQC AR) next - anyone got any experience with it?

I've gotten tricking people into running out of the spawn room with a lasher down to a science. The only reason I'm not trying to auraxium it is because soe broke lasher medals.

Also this guy is dedicated: https://www.planetside2.com/players/...700145/weapons
    Steam: gary the super elite hobo
    Planetside 2: Gorncaptain

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LaKroy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidi View Post
    Finished the Carnage AR auraxium, though I got my math wrong and it was actually 180 kills that I needed. It's a damn fine gun, flexible and good power behind it too. Thinking about going for the GR-22 next (the CQC AR) next - anyone got any experience with it?
    The GR-22 is nearly identical to the HV-45, which is a good gun that is recommended to all VS newbie medics due to its low price of 250 certs. It does not at all have the handling qualities of the Carnage, which in my opinion is a much more versatile and enjoyable gun.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The Gauss SAW is actually amazing. Hits like a bastard at point blank and it still hits like a bastard at ridiculous ranges. Was using adv forward grip, compensator and HV ammo and the recoil wasn't even that hard to handle. Need to keep reminding myself not to reload, but with the slow rate of fire and 100 round magazine it actually takes ages to run out of bullets anyway.

So I'm in love with the NS-15m, it's probably going to be my first auraxium. With a compensator the recoil is almost non-existant, it's really nice to be able to consistantly hit things at range.
    Steam: gary the super elite hobo
    Planetside 2: Gorncaptain

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken."

Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    So I'm in love with the NS-15m, it's probably going to be my first auraxium. With a compensator the recoil is almost non-existant, it's really nice to be able to consistantly hit things at range.
    Yeah, all the NS11 guns are really good. The assault rifle and carbine are my favourites for outdoor fights.

Funny that, his name is a Warhammer 40k reference that fits pretty well with the Lasher. It is misspelled, but the idea is still there.

I've gotten tricking people into running out of the spawn room with a lasher down to a science. The only reason I'm not trying to auraxium it is because soe broke lasher medals.

Also this guy is dedicated: https://www.planetside2.com/players/...700145/weapons
    Pff...

https://www.planetside2.com/players/...912673/weapons

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    That's a nice collection of Lasher kills right there! I think the main point of that other guy's list was the fact that it consists of like 98% Lasher kills, which, let's face it, is pretty dedicated...
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Yeah, I spotted that after I had commented. Regardless, the Lasher is great. Yesterday's fun on Amerish proved it when we held that building against overwhelming numbers of enemies.