Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned

Rock, paper, tenno (warframe)

Greetings Tenno.

Looking to join a clan on Warframe?

Look no further, ROCK PAPER SKANA can fill all your dojo & companionship needs!

We are 100 strong and growing and have a fully equipped dojo where you can challenge other players to duels, engage in research for rare weapons or watch fish.

Please leave your exact in-game name if you wish to join us, someone will friend and invite you.

Make sure you have no prior clan invitation left un-answered too, it will block the invite. This is super important, mainly because it's annoying for us to keep checking if we can invite you.

The clan side of the interface in Warframe isn't very clear, but if you bring up your contacts window, then click the little circle which is (I think) the second icon from the right. That's where you'll see the clan contacts and invitations.

You can also download and connect to the generously provided RPS community mumble and chat and coordinate with people on there.

There isn't an official mumble channel for Warframe but its easy enough to create one if you're the first Tenno on mumble at that moment. The more creative the better.

English is the most common tongue but there are also German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese speakers, so don't be afraid to join us!

The more the merrier.

We have no requirements dictating that you contribute to the Dojo (though we would appreciate it!) so if you just want to have people to play with that's cool too.
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 03-10-2013 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Version 3.1 Update, betterer fonts,

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    I played this with a few friends, don't have my own account at the moment but I might pick one up. The game doesn't look like it has much depth to it, but it's pretty stylish and brain dead fun.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

I'll give it a go, it does look rather shiny but I'm not quite sure about the gameplay yet, although that's based on videos and not first-hand experience.

Crustycuffs has awakened and would like some hot space ninja action
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrchinchin25 View Post
    Crustycuffs has awakened and would like some hot space ninja action
    I would like to play and may do so in the later part of the evening because I am busy baking today, I may be woo'd by Mechwarriors double xp weekend though.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    I would like to play and may do so in the later part of the evening because I am busy baking today, I may be woo'd by Mechwarriors double xp weekend though.
    I played it for a bit earlier, and wasn't overly impressed - had a few bugs and weird things happening, of course it's a beta but still...

I'll probably give it a bigger go another time, maybe if we do a few co-op missions with similar like-minded ninjas??
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Activated Node
    Heh, was going to make a topic today.

It is rather nice tpp shooter/slasher. Nothing fancy, but I like it pretty much. At least at the moment... PUGs suck. Solo play is boring. Co-op can be quite fun. It's helluva grindy though, so you have to like it.
    Last edited by ramirezfm; 30-03-2013 at 07:15 PM.

GiantPinkWalrus is my dude's name. Feel free to add me. I feel so alone.

Banned
    Added,

should get a friend request from something with Rabbit in the name

So, Update 8 ("Rise of the Warlords") arrived today, and with it the clan system has been hugely expanded, with a clan Dojo and an exclusive to clans weapon research among other things. I've been casually playing Warframe since I got a beta key from that giveaway on the blog, a few months ago, and recently reached rank 5, and still having a great time. Are you guys still playing it? It would be great if we could get an RPS clan going on. By the way, I'm Langert in game if any of you wants to add me to the contacts list.

Banned
    Consider yourself added (by me at least)

I was talking with the other (two) guys last night and we think we're going to roll with Rock Paper Skana.

Banned

Here's a highlights video for update 8.

ROCKET. LAUNCHER.

I would love to participate, my tenno alter ego is known as EggBaconAndSpam.

edit: Yep, I would love to infiltrate your fancy clan. (that is: count me in)
    Last edited by EggBaconAndSpam; 25-05-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Banned
    Friended.

Anyone, please ask if you want to be invited to the clan!

Activated Node
    I'm also helping administer the clan, so feel free to ask me for an invite. I'll try to check this thread regularly. Otherwise, find me on Steam or Mumble (same name everywhere).

Activated Node
    Created a Steam group for people to find others to play with, feel free to join. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rpskana#

Do you imply that I would need steam? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by EggBaconAndSpam View Post
    Do you imply that I would need steam? Nah.
    No, nobody's saying that. There is an ingame clan and a corresponding group on steam but you don't have to a member of the group to be a member of the clan and vice versa - it's just that the ingame menu isn't really ideal for finding people to play with so you can join the steam group in order to reach people more quickly.

Thanks for the games today, folks, it's been fun. :-)

I'm crafting the Dojo key, so I'll be able to access it some time tomorrow. In case you need me to contribute to some research project, these are my current resources:

* About 1,8 million credits.
    * 17 Detonite Ampules.
    * 9 Fieldron Samples.
    * ~ 9,200 Circuits.
    * ~ 28,000 Ferrite.
    * ~ 59,500 Nano Spores.
    * ~ 5,000 Plastids.
    * ~ 16,000 Polymer Bundles.
    * ~ 40,900 Salvage.
    * Plus a small assortment of Rubedo, Alloy Plates and the rest of rare resources.

So just tell me if you need anything in particular and I'll be glad to contribute. Oh, and my connection isn't too good to host, sadly, but I have all the nodes unlocked (still a handful of yellow spots, though) and can access every possible alert. If you need someone to invite you to any of them and I'm around, don't hesitate to ask me.

Hey Korth/Langert,

likewise, we had a couple of pretty good matches, didn't we - lots of module drops this evening. Contributing to the Dojo is fairly easy, once you have access via the key you'll see a hallway (hallway, yes, exciting isn't it ;)) under construction at one of the two doors at either side of the Dojo. There you can see its current progress and the requirements to finish, namely ressources and credits. Contribute whatever you feel like, every little bit goes towards the common good. The reason we're building a hallway first is because it'll grant us access to three more doors at which we can start building more interesting projects, however I think we'll have to go for a generator next in order to have enough energy to sustain any additional rooms that serve an actual purpose like research or dueling. That being said, actual functionality of the Dojo is a long way off but we'll hopefully get there in time with a bit of support and lots of banging the wardrums to lure fellow RPS-tenno's in the arms of Rock Paper Skana.