Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    No event yet, but check out that update. Sweet, sweet, warframe buffs.

Banned
    Dem sweet sweet rhino and volt buffs

So, about this weekend event, it's finally on. I've heard the drones only appear on Grineer missions level 15 or higher, but not on defense ones. I've found several of them on E Prime, Earth. They are static, and the Sentinel won't shoot at them with its long-range weapon, so don't worry about bringing it with you (though Dethcube will 'vaporize' the drone if you get too close, so don't do that). They are quite big and easily spoted, but there's also a hint when you get close to one: the minimap window will 'scramble' with electronic noise. Oh, also, to be eligible for the reward (Snipetron) you need to kill at least 20 drones. Happy hunting, Tenno. :)

Oh, and less than 5000 circuits left for the Chem Lab. Almost there!
    Last edited by Korth; 06-07-2013 at 01:57 AM.

Activated Node
    If you click on your name in the top left to bring up the stats menu, the number of Informers you've killed is listed at the top under "Operation Kills."

Activated Node
    Holy Crap

So, we can have a clan emblem now. Anyone against using a picture of Horace?

Also, we're sitting on a bunch of cool clan ranks but not using them. Anyone want to volunteer to be in charge of clan research or dojo construction?

Banned
    Not at all.

Bears rock.

Bears with Ninja swords, even better.

I just checked the Dojo and saw that the Energy and Bio Labs are underway. Awesome! And with the new resource costs, we'll soon have new toys to play with. :)

But related to that, something very important I've read about on the forums. Now that our original goal of constructing the three weapon labs is almost completed, we'll naturally turn our eyes to the other available options, like the Duel room. Well, whatever you do: DON'T CONSTRUCT ANY OF THE GREATER/GRAND/GRANDEST HALLS.

Sorry for the caps, but this is quite important. Currently, just starting the construction will triplicate the building costs again, because the system will update the size of the clan to the next tier - even if the number of members hasn't increased. At this time, this change will remain even if the construction of the Hall is cancelled before it's actually finished. So, DON'T CONSTRUCT ANY HALL, at least for now, until this issue is adressed by the developers. (Also, just in case, don't blink either. Blink, and you are dead ;P )
    Last edited by Korth; 15-07-2013 at 01:00 AM.

Activated Node
    Yep, we don't need more than a Great Hall (we're already well over 10 members) at the moment. We'll only be queuing up the larger runs if the population reaches the next cutoff point (I think it's 30).

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Read in the comments on the recent rps post about this group. Wouldn't mind an invite: postinternetsyndrome

Hi, I would like to join your group in Warframe, my ingame name is KapteinVom

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    Read in the comments on the recent rps post about this group. Wouldn't mind an invite: postinternetsyndrome
    Hey, tried to invite you but it appears you're already in one clan or have an invite.

The RPS invite is blocked till you leave the clan or refuse the invite.

Please let us know if you need an invite still.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KapteinVom View Post
    Hi, I would like to join your group in Warframe, my ingame name is KapteinVom
    Same goes for you Kaptain Vom!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Hey, tried to invite you but it appears you're already in one clan or have an invite.

The RPS invite is blocked till you leave the clan or refuse the invite.

Please let us know if you need an invite still.
    It seems I had an invite to another clan yes. So simply being invited to one clan blocks invites from others? Seems like bone-headed design, since this one for example was completely random and not clearly advertised in the main interface. Also there seems to be no way to look up clan info, just join/decline. Anyway, should be cleared now, please try again!

Activated Node
    Hey hi, I'd like to join. In-game name is Borklund.

Obscure Node
    Hello! I'm new to the RPS community (though I've heard/seen a lot about you guys through various friends/online events, etc). Also, I've decided to check out Warframe after reading up on it. I'd love to join Rock Paper Skana, so long as you don't mind a fresh blood joining xD I'll typically play 4 or so days each week, depending on work.

My in game name is Unimarobj, same as here on RPS. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Hello, my ign is Bulletmachine, currently rank 4 and I have quite a few resources to spare.

Network Hub
    I'm trying the game thanks to the main page article. Don't really know if I'll have the time to play, but if there's no upper limit on guild members, I'd love an invite. The handle is Zanchito.

Hey folks, I decided to try Warframe with some friends about a month ago and I was pleasantly surprised by it. Highlights for me are the original art design (especially the warframes) and the solid gameplay & gunplay. I'm halfway to mastery 5 and have mostly been playing and upgrading Frost. Using Ash on the side for speedfarming and last week I was finally able to craft Vauban which seems to have some very promising abilities for high level defense missions. So I'll be giving that one a go for a while.

Anyways, I'd like to join your clan if you'll have me. Name is Mackmatic. Cya in the game!
    Last edited by Macknetic; 16-07-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Well I don't know if this is considered spam but alienware is giving away 75 platinum bonuses, https://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaw...m-key-giveaway , right now the page is overloaded but there are about 9000 cupons.

I'm willing to jump through some hoops for 75 platinum, but I don't understand, what am I supposed to do? There are no buttons to click or anything to do at all when you have created your account.