Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    I've drawn up a plan for our first phase of construction, research!

Click here to see it big.

RPSkana Dojo Phase 1.jpg

Network Hub
    This game is so confusing. ... It's basically space-ninja diablo? Is that right?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Not really. Its not much of an ARPG at all in the Diablo sense of it.

You do missions, various ones on various planets to get credits, resources and mods. Credits can be used to buy blue prints, blue prints use resources to make weapons/armours etc. You never pick up guns or armour from killing guys. The mods you get go into your suit or your weapons and improve them, but there's a limited amount. For example, the shotgun has say 10 different mods, and 8 slots. You can combine mods of the same type to improve the effectiveness of it.

Different systems (places you go to do missions) will have different resources in them.

You can also buy weapons and blueprints directly with Platinum (the in game real money currency) and some weapons can be bought with credits (the in game fake money).

So any upgrades you get are from buying the blueprints or buying them outright instead of just getting a lucky drop.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Network Hub
    I play on occasions, it would be cool if you could add me to the clan. My ingame name is meloncrab.

Banned
    Grand Designs Frame.

Generator immediately after our first corridor then?

Sounds like a good plan. If I'm not wrong, the hallway that's being constructed will consume almost all of the starting energy of the Dojo and we'll need the reactor to provide more energy and be able to add the rest of the rooms and corridors.

The real bottleneck, though, is going to be the Forma requirements. They need to increase the means of acquiring it, because right now there's a very low chance of getting it (random alert reward when any of us is on-line and able to play), an extremely low chance (random daily login reward) or an unlikely combination of two low-chance events (finding a Void Mission key AND getting Forma as a reward from completing it). Of course, there's always the option of getting it with real money... :/

Right, so since we seem to have a community going (kind of), I was wondering if anyone could invite me? Name`s the same as here. Please note that I do not play regularly, nor am I a high-level player by any means.

Banned
    Hi EPICTHEFAIL

I will add you in just a moment.

Also to anyone who is on the design council; it looks like the user voted Warframe is going to be a matter/antimatter theme looking at the voting so far with a necro theme coming in a close second.

Kinda glad the necro theme isn't getting picked.

Also, everyone, shall I buy 2 pieces of Forma with my remaining platinum to hurry the process? I think I'm doing okay for potatoes...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Also, everyone, shall I buy 2 pieces of Forma with my remaining platinum to hurry the process?
    No. While I appreciate the gesture no-one should pay hard earned cash on the Dojo. I can't stop anyone from doing so of course and if it gives you pleasure, by all means go ahead but I think the Dojo should be a long term goal, rushing a hallway won't really change anything in the long run. I think sooner or later we will have more people in the clan which means the amount of voidkeys available will rise which in turn will hopefully increase the amount of Forma available to the clan.

Activated Node
    We should do some research in regards drop rates vs. cost. 20 plat gets you one guaranteed forma or 75 plat gets you five void keys with a chance at a forma each. If you would average three or more forma out of that it would definitely be better because you would also get a chance at various prime blueprints and other fancy loot.

Activated Node
    anyone up for farming some keys? i could use mods and exp from those defense missions...

Banned
    Some of the guys are on now if you check the Steam group chat.

Activated Node
    as much as i would like to space ninja i am at work now...

I don't know if Forma drops in void-missions or if they're granted as a random reward at the end - either way, one important thing we should do is always play the missions with four clan-tenno whenever we have the chance and a key to maximize the amount of Forma available to the clan/members of the clan.

Banned
    I played one with just two people today.

Activated Node
    umm...
    I lold

Attention, Tenno!

Alert mission on Ishtar, Venus. Reward: FORMA blueprint! \o/

It's a 12 hour long alert, so the whole clan should be able to get it :)

Hi, I just played for 1 hour a long time ago so I don't have a clue about anything :P.

I want to try this game with some RPSers.

In-game name: OPerator
    Guild Wars 2: Winston Moriarty

Activated Node
    Hey, rank 5 Tenno reporting in. I'm probably way out of the timezones of all of you, but I've certainly got some resources to spare towards a clan. In game name of ASX_

BEHOLD our new hallway, thanks to everyone who contributed. Following Tora's plan I've started construction of the first reactor, break out your alloy plates and circuits if you've got some to spare.