Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokus View Post
    We'll discuss it and let you know :)
    I think a subforum would be a good idea, one thread that also gets used for recruitment/invite requests is a bit clunky, especially as the game is still expanding and might need more coordination than one thread + in-game chat can provide (I'm thinking about the trading feature, new events that need clan wide cooperation etc.).

By the way, I started at a new job last week and work mostly evening shifts now, so I didn't have a lot of time to play... didn't even get to see the new vaults yet :(

Alert.
    Incoming Message.
    Priority One.
    Decoding ...
    Parsing .
    Complete.

Livestream 16 Summary.

Tenno, we're getting a Pokedex! Probe robots and badguys! Get data samples and find out what they drop! Crit Bonuses when you've completed more probings! Master list of mods, including what you haven't seen! Also, more Lore! Probable Stalker which will give his story away! And the rumoured name for it all could be the Wardex! Hah!

Damage Model 2.0 Update.

Rainbow builds be gone, your combined fire and ice damage will cancel one another out! Compatible damage types are going to new elemental damage types with interesting effects like AOE or stun. Spec-ing ammunition for armour penetration or fleshbag damage will be a thing. Implementing this is going to be as violent an upheval as the reworking of the mod system was.

Berzerker Warframe!She ooks like Unicron via Isacc Clarke. She's somehow going to be involed with the Allad V event that's coming soon, which will also involve taking sides with the Grineer or the Corpus (not the dirty Infested) and spaceships crashing into one another.

The key/host situation is going to be looked at in time for update 11.

Charged chain attack combos are finally happening.

Synergy bonuses for players who play together lots.

Trading is still in the works.

Achievements are happening, and will be intergrated with Steam

Dojo changes on the horizon. Those changes could include a trading hub, though Darvo will be taking a cut. Shooting range.

Clan sponsored Alerts could be a happening but it's not a high priority.

And its going to be Halloween soon. Expect candy and pumpkins and super special treats only available only on the 31st!

Soma might be getting nerfarooed, maybe even Galantine too ;__;

Updated tutorials in progress.

Stealth will be rewarded in time so don't even bother sneaking unless you really really want to at the minute, its just not a productive use of your time.

Wondering why weapons are retired? Reasons, but not to say they won't ever be back.

Will we ever see another Solar System in the game? No, and the people who destroyed the Orokin will never ever show their faces. Ever. Not at all. Wink wink.

Nekros and NooNoo are gonna get some new helmets.

Grapling Hooks are probably never coming in case you'd forgotten about them. Officially dropped by the dev team.

Warframe Nexus iOS: Needs a fart function before Apple accept it because apparently the app didn't do enough.

More graphics getting injection to the motion blur, DOF and fog.

Gas city tileset looks rad.

Forest and Acid Ocean tilesets on the way later which both look amazing.

Lastly, the founders packs are going off sale soon.

Keep dancing Ninjas.
    Last edited by Gurrah; 21-10-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Subatomic View Post
    I think a subforum would be a good idea, one thread that also gets used for recruitment/invite requests is a bit clunky, especially as the game is still expanding and might need more coordination than one thread + in-game chat can provide (I'm thinking about the trading feature, new events that need clan wide cooperation etc.).
    I agree, a sub-forum would be good in a long run since they are still adding content to the game. Additional threads could be used for anything, from different warframe/weapon discussion to upcoming changes. Unless the amount of sub-forums are limited, I do not see any downside to it.

Obscure Node
    Every1 in clan chat is suggesting the Grineer? Dats cool with us

Activated Node
    Yes, we officially support Grineer in the current conflict. It is for greater greed! (machete > prova)
    Please keep your event Corpus missions to minimum.

Activated Node
    AgnosticMonk
    epdos
    Evilution382
    Geddil
    hamleha
    Legendaryskillz
    Levatine
    lordcooper
    Maxrael
    ReadingRambo
    Rustyfro
    sanek1091996
    sciux
    Snobin
    spacegoth
    Strom

The people above still have invites to the clan pending.

Shakes fist and mutters angrily in response to inbound Soma and Galatine nerfs. Well, time to go back to the venerable Boltgun and Batarang then. At least I`ve secured a new Rhino helmet in the event. Now I get to look like Thor got confused and walked into Warhammer 40000!

Edit: I support a new subforum for Warframe, since it would let us organise our discussions somewhat.
    Last edited by EPICTHEFAIL; 27-10-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Activated Node

I've always been interested in this game, I played a little but with a group of friends but they didn't enjoy the game as much as I did. I tried to play solo but I just didn't enjoy it as much. Is there a certain point in the game you have to get to before you are useful to clans and groups or can I just jump in and okay with anyone? The levelling system seems like it would make that difficult...

If it helps my IGN is Jersey_SpuD
    Last edited by jerseyspud; 15-11-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Activated Node
    Sorry about the wait. I've sent you an invite.

It's long past my bedtime, so I'll keep this short:

UPDATE 11 IS LIVE!!

:-)

PS: There's a bug currently and the chat & contacts overlay don't work if you have "Europe" selected as your region. I hope they hotfix it soon.

Let's talk about trading

Well, it's been a few days since Warframe 2.0, I mean, Update 11, launched, and I guess we all have started to come to terms with the many changes that were introduced in the game.

So, let's talk about trading. We should think about building the Trading Kiosk first. It only costs 1 Forma and some other non-critical resources, so I don't mind paying the costs myself, but since it's a big structure I'm not sure were we should build it. Ideally it should be somewhere near the spawning Hall, maybe inside of it, but I've been looking around and it feels cramped wherever I tried it. Another solution I've considered is building it in the centre of the first cross-connector that we built back then, the one with the two Reactors at each end. That would still be pretty close to the spawning point, and it doesn't look too bad there. So let me know what you think about that.

Edit: Ok, I've gone ahead and placed the Kiosk in the cross-connector, with partial funds. Go take a look and, if you like it, either ask me in-game to put the last resources needed (5000 Alloy Plates) or place them yourselves if you can spare them.
    Last edited by Korth; 23-11-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Speaking of trading, do you guys think it's time to take the offer of a sub-forum - I don't know how much demand for trades there is within the clan so I'm asking you. I'll post a message of the day later do make people aware.

Obscure Node
    Heya, I'd love to join the clan! I was a member of a less active, smaller clan for a while there, but left when I had to go inactive for a bit. I'm happy to contribute my forma to the cause, heh.

My ingame name is Varzy.

If you gents would be kind enough to sling me an invite, I'd be grateful. Ingame I'm FuryCool.

Edit => Didn't realise I had an invite to another clan blocking things. It has been removed.
    Last edited by FuriKuri!; 25-11-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Activated Node
    FuriKuri: Invite sent.
    Varzy: Already in a clan.

Obscure Node
    Hi

I am Dregster

I would like to join up. I played with some other buddies but they have since grown bored with the game so I am looking for people to enjoy the game with.

I am also Dregster in game. I hope to see you inside.

Activated Node
    I've sent you an invite :)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hello people, I don't play that much but I would like to join if possible! Ingame I am ProlarBear.
    Eurogamer just reviewed Warframe, they gave it a pretty harsh 4/10. Have to say I don't agree with their review. The game is not perfect, but it deserves a better score.

Hi.
    I just reinstalled Warframe and am looking to play with some nice people. Playing it since closed Beta, but didnt have spend any money on it.
    Ingame name is Chaoskilla and I am from Germany ;)
    Much appreciated.