Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    I am up for it, thou I cant say when I will be Online next time. MAybe tonight or tomorrow evening?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskilla View Post
    I am up for it, thou I cant say when I will be Online next time. MAybe tonight or tomorrow evening?
    I don't think we'll get 4 people together before holidays. The event lasts long enough so we're not in a hurry.
    If anyone else feels up for 4x100 antitoxin run, let me know in this thread.

A small bump. The even lasts ~8 days and I'm still looking for two more people to join me in the 4x100 run.

Hiya, Maurish. I never seem to be on-line with you at the same time (my ign is Langert) but I have a couple of Vermillion antitoxins crafted. I think Dimonte and Bulletmachine are also interested in doing a 400 points Cicero defense, so maybe you'll be more lucky hooking up with them.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I am sorry for missing the time to insert the vermillion on the machine. I am a bit of a big noob. Is still on my inventory if somebody need it to do a run for 400 points, I don't need it.

Obscure Node
    Hey RPS crew,

I'm a regular reader who just got into Warframe, and realized that RPS has it's very own WF clan. Assuming you all are still taking members, Zepherys would be more than interested in joining the struggle!

Activated Node
    Invite sent :)

Obscure Node
    Hi, I've picked up Warframe again after a bit of a hiatus. Could i get an invite forStaticNoob ?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    Well, I'm dead new and still finding my feet, but I'm playing.

My name is thegooseking. And in the game.

Wait, that's not how the and in the game joke works, is it?
    "Moronic cynicism is a kind of na´vetÚ. It's na´vetÚ turned inside-out. Na´vetÚ wearing a sneer." -Momus

@ StaticNoob, thegooseking: invites sent. Welcome to the clan :)

Ooh a clan! Now there's an idea. I've only been playing a couple of days, but I'd like to join if you'll have me.

My in game name is moralsupp0rt (that's a zero as the second 'o').

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I am Teiman in the game. If you see me invite me to stuff, specially if you want to be powerleveled. I am currently playing with Loki, that is good to help people powerlevel :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar

Infested Defence. We only got to Wave 5.

(I should say in defence of my teammate, I suspect he was lagging and he certainly wasn't there for the whole thing. People kept joining and leaving, which I guess bulked up the enemy numbers.)
    Last edited by thegooseking; 24-01-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    "Moronic cynicism is a kind of na´vetÚ. It's na´vetÚ turned inside-out. Na´vetÚ wearing a sneer." -Momus

Obscure Node
    Hi,

Id like an invite: LawOrder, got three frames and looking to go in higher tier material

Invite sent, LawOrder. See you in the game!

Operation Oxium Espionage

There's a "mini" event going on for a week. Here's the description:

Tenno,

Weeks ago we received intel about a Corpus raid on a little-known independent research facility near Eris. The Corpus made off with a scientific jackpot, the formulation of a rediscovered experimental Orokin alloy called Oxium. This lighter than air alloy has already been deployed in a new drone dubbed the Oxium Osprey which forgoes its support role in favor of dynamic attacks.

With this new drone The Corpus think they have gained the upper hand but we will use this development to our own ends. Oxium could be the cornerstone of new Warframe design but first we need to research its properties. Go into the field, take out the new Ospreys and bring back the Oxium. You will be rewarded for your efforts.

-Lotus

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO
    - You will receive a message from the Lotus with a single objective - collect a new crafting resource called Oxium (an Orokin alloy).
    - This new resource can be found by hunting for the Oxium Osprey - a new enemy with unique behavior. The Oxium Osprey can be found in any Corpus level set. Select Corpus containers may also contain Oxium.
    - Follow your individual progress bar to see how much Oxium The Lotus requires you to collect.
    - Once you have fulfilled the objective, The Lotus will contact you to congratulate you and provide you with your reward.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
    - This Operation is on now until February 5 at 12 PM EST.
    - Once you have successfully completed the Operation, it will disappear.
    - Any Oxium collected in addition to The Lotusĺ requirements will remain in your inventory to be used towards the crafting of new Warframes and future weapons.

REWARD
    Successfully complete the mission and you'll be rewarded with:
    - The new Aviator Mod - offers reduced damage while airborne
    - A 3-Day Affinity Booster
    Seems you just have to kill 50 of those drones, and the event ends as soon as you kill the last one. Apparently, you get the rewards immediately, too.

You dont have to kill them, but you have to collect the alloy. Its dropped from them and looks like a regular crafting material drop ;)
    Go to Sedna, Kappa. 2 Runs of that and you are done :)

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskilla View Post
    You dont have to kill them, but you have to collect the alloy. Its dropped from them and looks like a regular crafting material drop ;)
    Go to Sedna, Kappa. 2 Runs of that and you are done :)
    Though you might want to do a few more than just that....

NEW RESEARCH LAB INCOMING

Posted on 31/01/2014 - 17:07

The next major Update will contain a Warframe that is built in an entirely new way - through the Clan Dojo!
    Tenno Research Lab, a new addition to the Dojo, will serve as the creation place for a new Warframe. As we approach Update day, you will want to plan resource collection and management accordingly if you are interested in building the Tenno Research Lab and the new Warframe.
    Costs for the Lab will scale based on your Clan Tier. You will need an Oracle Lab as it is a prerequisite building, and as with any Dojo Components, room and energy to build will be required.
    Oxium will be a key resource needed to create the new Warframe, so stock up now! This new resource can be found by hunting for the Oxium Osprey in any Corpus level and by looting select Corpus containers.
    Get ready! It won't be long until you can start creating these exciting new additions.

I'd like to join, too, please!

Just started Warframe about a week ago, but I'd love to be part of a clan! Username is Mythraandir.

Thanks!

Hello there! I've been playing as an independent for over a year in my lvl 30 Volt. I was recomended to this clan by a friend and I'll bring some more of my friends and fellow players too!