Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    IGN: GammeDiamond

Can't take it when there's not a lot of people going through any missions, only the interesting ones that are farmable.

Network Hub
    Hi IGN fersumengin, would it be possible to get an invite to the clan giving Warframe a bit of a go atm would be good to run with some fellow RPS'ers ; )

Cheers
    GW2: fersumengin, Ulstermen
    Planetside 2: Fersumengin, (VS) Fersumengine (NC)
    Steam: RNC100
    Wildstar: Fersumengin
    Battlenet: rnc100 1317

Obscure Node
    Hello! I have been playing Warframe for a while, then stopped for another while and when I finally came back, my small Clan was empty, so I thought about asking here. :)

In-game name is Nyotengu!

tenno noob reporting for duty! can an invite be sent to Gridreign741 please?

-got it, cheers!
    Last edited by Gridreign741; 28-08-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Holly Lotus Alerts, Batman!

This is a special announcement for all those Tenno that may be taking a break away from Warframe and thus don't follow too closely the official page and forum:

Tenno on ALL platforms,

We’ve got a week of Alerts with awesome rewards coming your way!

From now until September 14, three, 24-hour Alert Missions will appear daily at 2 PM EDT.

Complete these Alerts to earn the following rewards:

Monday, Sept.8: Kubrow ate my Homework!
    Alert 1: Kubrow Egg
    Alert 2: Link Health Mod
    Alert 3: Bite Mod

Tuesday, Sept. 9: Engineers are a student’s best friend!
    Alert 1: Vauban Helmet
    Alert 2: Vauban Systems
    Alert 3: Vauban Chassis

Wednesday, Sept. 10: Homework is a Nightmare!
    Alert 1: Hammershot
    Alert 2: Fortitude
    Alert 3: Blaze

Thursday, Sept. 11: Don’t let friends Corrupt you!
    Alert 1: Blind Rage
    Alert 2: Narrow Minded
    Alert 3: Fleeting Expertise

Friday, Sept. 12: Schoolyard Stancefights!
    Alert 1: Crimson Dervish
    Alert 2: Tranquil Cleave
    Alert 3: Gleaming F*cking Talon

Saturday, Sept. 13: Cite your Resources in MLA format!
    Alert 1: Neurode
    Alert 2: Orokin Cell
    Alert 3: Argon Crystal

Sunday, Sept. 14: Weekend almost over!
    Alert 1: Forma BP
    Alert 2: Forma Crafted (item)
    Alert 3: Orokin Catalyst
    I've highlighted in red the things that I consider most interesting, either because the drop rate in-game is very, very low (stances, Kubrow stuff) or because they are random-chance-alert (Vauban stuff, Catalyst). Don't let pass this opportunity to skip the horrible grind and get all these valuable items easily, Tenno!
    Last edited by Korth; 08-09-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I have played almost casually for 2 or 3 years (no idea how much), but I think is time to really build a good kit. I am starting to go for the 3th polarization on some of my weapons, and maybe I will start playing stuff like T3 survival, or some cool shit like that.
    Abandoned PC gaming for good. Now rest in a better place. psn:Teikman

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Hello, got interested today in Warframe, so downloaded, gotta say, intro and combat seemed satisfying. And game runs very nice to way it looks.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Hi there, Bankrotas. I'm glad you're enjoying the game. You didn't ask for it specifically, but I've gone ahead and sent you an invite to the clan - feel free to join us if/whenever you want to do space-ninja stuff in good company :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Korth View Post
    Hi there, Bankrotas. I'm glad you're enjoying the game. You didn't ask for it specifically, but I've gone ahead and sent you an invite to the clan - feel free to join us if/whenever you want to do space-ninja stuff in good company :)
    Yeah, I was planning to ask one, but first I wanted to try stuff out. After doing that, I decided to reroll and I really enjoyed new character, Mag is way more fun than Excalibur.
    Can I ask to invite my correct character under name of Bloodytoothpick instead?

Edit: already invited.
    Last edited by Bankrotas; 15-09-2014 at 05:04 PM.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I've also recently picked the game up (handle is Friendly0Fire for anyone interested) and am playing with a few friends in their clan. It's rather fun, and the mods/frames/weapons treadmill is a little too addictive...

I'm also fairly impressed by DE's dedication to updates. I've seen more updates, special events and such than I'd have expected from this kind of game. If only some of the drops weren't so nightmarishly rare, I wouldn't have much to complain about (well, apart from bugs!).

Hi, I recently picked up Warframe and have been enjoying it a lot so far. If it's possible to join the RPS clan I'd love to do so - in game I'm BeardofBees. I'm still fairly clueless on a few things but just ranked up to mastery level 2 and am getting the hang of things slowly but surely I believe.

@BeardofBees: Invite sent.

@everybody:
    New event this week!

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO
    - Start the event node on Earth.
    - Play through the mission, defeat the Grineer bosses and destroy the Void Portal Key.
    - If you want to take the risk, search out resource caches to find high-value items.
    - Exposure to the Void Portal will begin to affect you. Exposure weakens your Warframe. The effects are cumulative – the more missions you run, the weaker you become.
    - Each mission run you will earn 1 Exposure point.
    - More Exposure points earned = higher Rewards.
    - Earn 5 Exposure points on a node to unlock a new node.
    - Nodes to unlock (in order): Phobos, Ceres, Challenge Node located back on Phobos.
    - The Challenge Node has no Exposure point cap. Keep earning Exposure points for as long as you are capable —know that your Warfame will be in an extremely weakened state the further you progress.

WHEN
    - This Operation is on now until Wednesday, September 24 at 12 PM EDT.

REWARDS
    Successfully complete the Mission and you'll be rewarded with:

• 5 Exposure points: Event Badge and Phobos node unlocked
    • 10 Exposure points: Set of 4 Mods – Buzz Kill, Fanged Fusillade, Sweeping Serration and Maim (these are all +% slash damage mods)
    • 15 Exposure points: Sheev Dagger: Built for close combat, the Sheev's plasma blade slices through flesh and armor with equal ease

The top 3 Clans per Clan Tier will receive Gold, Silver, and Bronze Trophies.
    Clan Leaderboards: A Clan’s score is the sum of its members’ scores.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Also worth noting if you're masochist: the operation maps still spawn vaults. You can bring your keys on top of exposure point effects.

Obscure Node
    Hi there. For no suspicious or discernible reason, I'd like to join. Game name is Wret

I played back in Beta, is there a way to get the charge attack back? The new channeling thing isn't as remotely satisfying as the combination of timing, judging distance, and bloody goosh sound from getting a nice clean cleave on a Grineer Marine used to have. And it takes energy. I know there's this stance system now but I'm not sure if equipping one makes mechanicals changes, or just shuffles stats around.

Hey there, looking to join the clan. My ingame name is the same as my username here: thecommabandit

Obscure Node
    Just downloaded this again after a long time would like to join the clan.

Soloing most of Mercury made me want some company on these journeys. Thinking RPS might be a good place to find similarly minded Tenno to go along.

Name in Warframe : Aerodynamic Astronaut

Activated Node
    It seems we have a trade tax of 25% at the moment. Is that intended? We've got 1m in the Vault right now and unless we want to take part in Dark Sector Conflicts I doubt we'll get to spend it all.

Edit: Tax is at 0%, the clan vault well filled. If you see trade taxes in the dojo, its probably just a bug (or a ghost, we couldn't rule that out)
    Last edited by StaticNoob; 21-10-2014 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Our dojo is haunted. Maybe.

Obscure Node
    If I am to play this game every once in a while, I would like to do it in good company, and I know RPS is generally good for that from previous RPS groups I have joined/am in.

Name In-game: Netkev

P.s. Pretty please

An invite for Awesomeclaw please