Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Can I get an invite to the clan please? GinBroguesHats

Activated Node
    I would also really appreciate an invite - Taler5 in game. I've only really got started but space-ninjaing is great fun, even with random folks, so would love to it with some RPSers.

GinBrogueHats and Taler5, check your "Contacts" at the top of the menu-screen in Warframe, the invites should be accessible from there.

Thanks Gurrah

I'm having trouble believing that it took me this long to think to see if RPS had a Warframe clan.

In-game name: Wisq. An invite would be much appreciated, thanks!

Reading the official forums I found this link that I think you may find interesting. Someone named Pwnatron "data mined" the drop rates of the random rewards that 'Capture', 'Raid' and 'Spy' missions grant on completion, as well as the endless defense wave rewards, and posted them on reddit. Can be useful to plan where and what to farm. Notice that the endless rewards are organized in three tiers, depending on the level of the enemies that spawn on it, not on the number of the wave. I.e. Xini (Eris) already starts at tier 3 rewards on wave 5, so in the rare chance of getting a Void Key it won't be lower than level 3; meanwhile, Kiliken (Venus)'s rewards increase from tier 1 for wave 5, to tier 2 for wave 10 and tier 3 for wave 15 and beyond.

Of course, we have to take all this information with a grain of salt, but so far those numbers seem to adjust very well to what people have experienced so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisq View Post
    In-game name: Wisq. An invite would be much appreciated, thanks!
    Invite sent, it's accessible via the "Contacts"-tab at the top of the screen.

I'd be interested in the base chance of getting an additional reward on Capture, Raid & Intel missions. Apart from a Banshee blueprint I've never gotten any additional reward on either missionstype.

That's the thing, the additional reward is 100% guaranteed. I hadn't noticed, either, and was wondering about it after reading that post. Hadn't you ever wondered why, on the debriefing panel after completing some missions, sometimes one of the mods listed had a background picture, instead of just plain text like the rest? That was the random reward! I've rushed through the easiest Raid mission available (M Prime, on Mercury) a few times just now and I've corroborated it, you always get something from that table.

Quote Originally Posted by Korth View Post
    Hadn't you ever wondered why, on the debriefing panel after completing some missions, sometimes one of the mods listed had a background picture, instead of just plain text like the rest?
    I certainly did, but I always wrote it off as a bug or glitch. So it's actually possible, albeit with chances approaching naught, to get a voidkey on capture, raid & intel missions - good to know. I didn't expect the chances to get a forma/forma bp from void missions to be so low to be honest, especially the blueprints. It's not like they are cheap to build ...

I got disconnected from the server an hour ago, after finishing a mission with rmzX, and since then I've been unable to sign in back (with a "Login Failed. ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT" popup). The main website at warframe.com doesn't load either, so my first thought was that the servers were down or something, but since I can see on the Steam overlay that BattleBrother and rmzX are still playing, I'm guessing not everybody is experiencing that error. The PlayWarframe twitter reported "Having some isolated connectivity problems-- sit tight! Looking into the problem now" after a while, but it's not been solved yet.

UPDATE: Whatever the problem is, it seems to be spreading, since now both the PlayWarframe and the WarframeAlerts tweeter accounts are down. UPDATE's UPDATE: Forget about that, it's not their accounts, it's the whole Twitter, it seems. Or my Internet connection is somehow imploding, because that's an incredible coincidence.

Nevermind, Twitter is back to normal again, game and website still not working.

Final update: The problem seems to be gone now. I've managed to log into the game and access the warframe website as well.
    Last edited by Korth; 03-06-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Activated Node
    i farmed the hell out of io yesterday and got a t2 key. gonna try to run it today if anythree want to join :)
    also i am planning to farm the hell out of xini and/or io tonight, could use at least one companion

This one would request invitation.

This one goes by the eponym: Astartes.

Obscure Node
    He would like to be part of that merry crew as well: BonusXPs

(feels soo cool to speak at the 3rd person ;))

Invites have been sent to both Astartes and BonusXps. I've just promoted a ll of the new recruits to soldier-status which enables you to visit the dojo whenever you like, given that you've crafted the appropriate key which is indestructible, you can use it as many times as you wish. While you're visting the dojo, feel free to drop off some spare resources to bring the reactor along, I think we're sitting at 85% right now and are missing mainly alloy plates, circuits and, of course, forma.

Quote Originally Posted by ramirezfm View Post
    i farmed the hell out of io yesterday and got a t2 key. gonna try to run it today if anythree want to join :)
    also i am planning to farm the hell out of xini and/or io tonight, could use at least one companion
    I'm up for anything, if we coincide at the time. Plus, I just got my first T2 Tower Raid key! :) Wave 10 on Proteus, Neptune (checking that loot table I linked to yesterday, Proteus seems to follow the wave 5-tier 1, wave 10-tier 2 pattern).

Also, welcome to the new recruits! And if anyone else has arrived here following Jim's post this morning, don't hesitate to join us, we are a bunch of laid-back, amiable SPACE NINJAS, and our Dojo has an awesome hallway! :DD

Ok, another recruit who could help building the dojo who responds to the name CharlyGlamour. I play almost evereday, but now i have my final tests so maybe i won't be online so often, but it would be much appreciated if you invite me guys.

Network Hub
    Here's another Warframe player that would like to hang out with you fine RPS folk , I've mostly played solo until now and that's getting a bit boring (none of my friends liked the game very much :(). Also, I have a couple Forma (okay, two) to contribute to the dojo! My in-game name is Subatomix.

you've got a pending invite

Obscure Node
    Been reading RPS for a long time, but finally signed up for a forum account just for this thread! In game name is Niavlys77 and I'd love to join...been playing solo for a long time now and it's getting rather boring...