Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    turn time has been set to a 7 day interfall. I will also turn off quick host for now, as riadsala is away for 2 weeks. Keep an eye out, if he has good connection then quick host will be turned on again.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    turn time has been set to a 7 day interfall. I will also turn off quick host for now, as riadsala is away for 2 weeks. Keep an eye out, if he has good connection then quick host will be turned on again.

I have copied my Dominion folder from my desktop to my laptop. And i might try and take a turn while hanging around Dallas airport later today!

Sigh. I hate airports!

Allright, we are missing 2 turn files. Turn will go in less then 8 hours.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Did Riadsala take his turn?

He didn't. He will be back next week, so I might try to postphone the turn untill he is back.

Network Hub
    My laptop video card just died, and now I get sub-5 FPS in Dominions. I guess the amazing graphics are too taxing for just my CPU to handle.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I would like to sacrifice these freebie militia guys on an altar. I don't want anything in return, I might cast a water breathing spell on them and march them into the sea then dispell it.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

1 upkeep per soldier, the cheek of it!

I take by the fact that Riad missed his turn that we cannot simply pause the game?

I think Riad would be back one of these days. He would be away for 2 weeks, so that would end today. I will try to push the turn slightly and after that we can return to a slightly more frequent turn over.

Guard commander is the stupidest thing in this whole game, never use it. Hereto end the lesson.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I think Riad would be back one of these days. He would be away for 2 weeks, so that would end today. I will try to push the turn slightly and after that we can return to a slightly more frequent turn over.
    I am back!

Did I miss two turns? Balls.

Just one turn now, from Labbes/aka Safcon

Would be nice if we can speed it up again. Hard to keep interest at this stage with a week per turn, when there's not really that much to do.

Turn time is back at 72 hours. If there are any objections let me know or stay quiet untill the end of time. Also, current turn will run untill next friday, as I can't change a interval of a turn under way. But quickhost is on, so when labbes send in his turn the turn will go live and we are back on track.

I had an astoundingly busy week, the same cannot be said for the armies of Caelum.

The aquatic adventures of Mimer continue. This turn I found out that the a standing army and a province force can be an impressive thing.

Thing: This turn I fended off an invasion with only 1 real casualty* because the province defence force who were decimated (but held the line without wavering) were replaced gratis. So... Yeah, that's an efficient battle.

*silly silly commander man, you'll be missed, but not much.

hmmm, I might need a few more troops.

What are you planning to do with them all?

Not sure, but I am looking into the possibility of using them as amunition in catapults, or as bricks in walls.

Not sure, but I am looking into the possibility of using them as amunition in catapults, or as bricks in walls.
    Just be careful you are throwing off the planets gravitational coefficients.