Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    I wanted to, but thenI made so many stupid decisions I thought it really wasn't worth it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labbes View Post
    I wanted to, but thenI made so many stupid decisions I thought it really wasn't worth it.
    thats the best bit, writing up the stupid, 10,000 perfect write ups are worth nothing,
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

I MADE A GEM TRADE DEAL WITH SOMEONE AND CANT REMEMBER WHO

If its you, pm me with the terms of the trade (those i remember) to confirm your identity.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    That poor Jarl, all that work all that training and no one to beat up...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The AAR certainly helps keep on track with what's happening in game (given how terrible the interface is, some form of note taking is pretty important in order to remember everything).

Sadly, keeping on track of the AAR then becomes a major effort. Could we perhaps slow the pace down a little?

Yeah, we could slow it down to 3 or 4 days. It would not change much, as most turns are done in 1-2 days and I postphone if needed. I like the current set-up as it reminds people of the turn 48 hours and 24 hours before the turn change.

And I will start on my AAR tomorrow or this weekend. I lost my file with all that had happend so I need to redownload all safe files and relook into them.

I have found my comings and goings quite simple, but mine is the smallest Kingdom.

Apparently I win 100xp for winning in the arena even if no other fighter shows up. w00t

I apologize for being a bit tardy the past few days, I had lots of real life interferences. Should be better now.
    Also, I'll start writing the stuff up to give you a bit of a laugh after all of this is over.

Times between turns have been upped to 72+24 hours.

Activated Node
    Just so you know, Vanheim attacked first.

But we have had our revenge!

The innocent nation of Helheim fights only in self defense. We wish only peace and harmony between the states of Blackwald.

Good to put on a show war I guess Lord of the Gallows, its not as in Vanheim's army line went down any, in fact its steadily gone up. You see yourself as red? Curious.

graph.jpg
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 29-04-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by CKScientist View Post
    Just so you know, Vanheim attacked first.

But we have had our revenge!

The innocent nation of Helheim fights only in self defense. We wish only peace and harmony between the states of Blackwald.
    Don't be ridiculous, we attacked on the same turn, and I only did so due to some disturbing scout reports. And the rest of the nations aren't on that screenshot so yall can't see Helheim's massive lead and feel threatened. Join me and destroy Helheim now or wait until they're unstoppably powerful.

@Heliocentric

You might wish to examine his province count versus mine. He's been conquering with a cowardly tactic of avoiding true battle against my armies.

Quote Originally Posted by Eschatos View Post
    @Heliocentric

You might wish to examine his province count versus mine. He's been conquering with a cowardly tactic of avoiding true battle against my armies.
    Fair enough, but hardly "revenge".

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Eschatos View Post
    The noble nation of Kalisa taught us the secrets of 'Gorilla Warfare', it is proving most effective.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Just a warning: I leave for the US on a work visit next week (9th), and may be out of action for two weeks. I will try and get Dom3 set up on my laptop, but I'll still be a bit pushed for time. Perhaps we could go down to a turn per week over that period?

Sorry

If a player misses a turn what actually happens? Does AI cover for the turn, is the player irreversibly made AI? As long as someone gives warning of course I agree to reducing turn pace.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    They remain in the game but don't do anything that turn.

If no one protests before the end of the week I'll set the turn update time to once a week in the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    They remain in the game but don't do anything that turn.
    Well, that's less shit than having the AI decide your army should march into the maw of an enemy I guess.

My misstake, seems like turn changed already and I did not delay it. Anyoen have any problem if we keep the turn or do we need a roll back? I have no idea who missed the turn.