Banned

Good replacement forum for RPS now that they've gone Orwellian

Pretty much what the title says. Does anyone know of a good site that covers both mainstream and indie games without the "Accept our thought-policing or GTFO" attitude that RPS has now?

If this site is in the "too big for it's britches" stage, there have to be at least a couple good up and coming sites that I can give click revenue to, without feeling like I'm supporting the blackshirts. I'd love to know about them.

What? I don't agree with every post on RPS but to say all that, please explain what I have no idea about. If them earning ad revenue is an issue just use adblock on the site or something. Take that capitalism.

Edit: GameFAQs might be to your taste.
    \_(ツ)_/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Theres already two threads about this. *nice friendly voice* Have you tried to search? */nice friendly voice*

Quote Originally Posted by Tei View Post
    Theres already two threads about this. *nice friendly voice* Have you tried to search? */nice friendly voice*
    No need for another one.
    New! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Not so new anymore! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.