Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I had a stack of trouble getting an HP Wireless Printer to work for someone recently.

In the end I setup that HP Remote Printing thing whereby you use an email address to print from anywhere - and it worked BETTER than any attempt to connect to the printer locally would :)

A few years back I discovered an HP 'wireless' printer dongle has a range slightly less than the longer of my printer test cables (5m) too :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    I'm in the market for a new printer myself.

I'd love a laser but I don't think I've the room for it. Something that does black and white is fine for me.

I never print in colour, when I want to print a photograph I go over to Harvey Normans and do it there at 10c a copy or I wait until their crazy sales when they do them for 1c a copy. 100 photos for €1, you'll never get that kind of value at home.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

You can get laser printers which are about the same size as a inkjet, especially if you only want B/W and don't need a scanner.

Activated Node
    Oh, can you? Could you suggest a model as I'm in the market for one myself.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    All the laser's I've seen recently have been as-small or smaller than most of the AIO printers which people commonly get.

If you're really space-challenged there are those tiny 'fold out' style printers but otherwise get a laser, they're smaller than you think!

Brother makes pretty good low cost b/w lasers. My previous one was by Brother but I don't know the model anymore. Brother HL-2270DW for example.

Mine's a Samsung, but it's a bit bigger because its an all in one. Doesn't really fit on a desk if you have a small desk.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Asokn View Post
    Oh, can you? Could you suggest a model as I'm in the market for one myself.
    I've got a HP P1005, thing's quite tiny. There's probably a more modern version on the market, but size really isn't an issue with it.
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Use inkjet for pages or papers that require color.