Obscure Node

Statues - atmospheric Flash game

When I looked at him, he didn't move or make a sound. When my back was turned, I heard footsteps.

Finally finished my Flash game. It's almost action, almost puzzle, almost adventure. It's best played with sound on.

statues250x200.png

You know how sometimes, when an image is preying on your mind, it helps to externalise it by writing it down? This is me doing that for Blink in the form of a game.

The art is rudimentary but the design is very solid. Do let me know what you think!

On Kongregate:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Jaxtrasi/statues

On Newgrounds:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/614925

(The Newgrounds version was getting slowdown, but that seems to have stopped happening. Some people are reporting that one or the other upload runs better. I assume it has something to do with the amount of other Flash running at the same time.)
    Last edited by Jaxtrasi; 09-04-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hm that's strange. I've replaced the Newgrounds link with a Kongregate link because the Newgrounds version of it is running really laggily.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    Gah! I decided to play this for a minute before I went to bed because I felt like trying a random flash game -- I hope you will take it as a compliment when I say that this is probably the worst random flash game to play right before bedtime. =P I decided to stop after a few levels, and will blame you for any nightmares that I have...

tomorrow, in the light of a brave new day, maybe I will finish it. ;) I like how it plays/controls so far. (And no lag for me).
    Support for my all-pepperjack-cheese food bank charity drive has been lukewarm at best.