View Poll Results: Which ROUGH SKETCH(ES) of the logo do you prefer. You may select more than one.

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Logo 1

5 8.06%
  • Logo 2

20 32.26%
  • Logo 3

16 25.81%
  • Logo 4

30 48.39%
  • Logo 5

4 6.45%
  • Logo 6

0 0%
  • Logo 7

9 14.52%
  • Logo 8

18 29.03%
  • Logo 9

4 6.45%
  • I, personally, would be willing to submit a logo design to fit a brief.

1 1.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar

[VS] We need a logo. Help decide & contribute.

[RPS] Needs a logo

A number of us have thrown together some ideas, all of which are rough sketches. We need to decide which one to go forward with so we can work it up into somwething useable across the [RPS] websites (and for eventual custom decal).

To this end, I've put the logos that have come out of the YouTube website thread here for voting. Note: The vote is largely to get a discussion going, rather than a decision making process. I'd rather not have a vote, but the amount of engagement in the YouTube thread is limited to a very few outfit members. This way more people might at least engage somewhat...

IMPORTANT NOTE: All submissions for voting are not final. Especially here are the colours. Logo 4, for example, has been hashed out in a wide variety of different colour schemes. Select form for now.

As well as voting:
    Please also get involved in the discussion. The more people batting about ideas the better.

Please also submit "taglines"
    Similar to "PC GAMING SINCE 1873" the RPS logo will come with taglines. We've gathered a few, which are below. Add you own and I will include them on the website header rotation (and wherever else it appears).

Finally
    I'm very open to the idea of drawing up a design brief and accepting submissions in a more formal manner. The reason I have not done this before is because of the very small number of people who were engaging in the logo design process. If you would, personally, be willing to put forward a logo to meet a brief, please vote as such. If the level of interest in designing the logo is greater than I realised, I will go that route.

The logos

Logo 1
    Logo 2
    Logo 3
    Logo 4
    Last edited by Cooper; 05-04-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG