Obscure Node

Master of Magic like game on KS

Well this was covered not long ago by RPS. Anyway my good friend les from Wasteland Interactive has just started up a KS for his new game Worlds of Magic. Which has been made to please all those who love Master of Magic.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...x-fantasy-game

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    I've been waiting for this to show up on Kickstarter. Instantly backed.

Eador looks like it will be a great game but doesn't look like it will (or is even aiming to) emulate the appeal of Master of Magic.

Yep, personally I think there's room in my gaming collection for both this and the new Eador game. Backed.

I'm backing this one. I have a few misgivings, but it at least looks like they understand what makes Master of Magic the game that it is.

As for Eador, Genesis is a great game and Masters probably will be as well, but it's about as far away from Master of Magic as you can get and still be in the same genre.

Hello All,

I'm Leszek from Wastelands Interactive.
    Mentalepsy, you are right, we are aiming to make a modernized version of Master of Magic. we are trying to do our best in that matter, we are sharing our vision at the forum, we are asking community for advice, we are presenting you the progress.

We have decided to start the Kickstarter campaign mostly because we need to gather the funds that will help us to get the assets on time.

It would be great if you guys, could spread the word around and tell about the game to your friends. Maybe they will find the project interesting.

If you would like to have a quick look at the project you can just visit the game site. There is a lot of compressed data about the game.
    http://myworldsofmagic.com