Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I think Red is doing an extremely good job against Orange in this game. I honestly don't know how he's been keeping up, seeing how he has had half the ships for most of the time.

Network Hub
    They had equal ships up until around Tick 168, there doesn't appear to have been much(any?) fighting between them since.

I made some mistakes and he didn't, distances are high, and stacks of doom are hard to defeat :)

Network Hub
    You live and you learn! Using depth is an important lesson a lot of people don't learn. Give ground, bleed them, use shorting reinforcement times to build up a fleet advantage while he waits 2-3 days for any kind of reinforcements.

Am I the only one who finds the decision to no longer let us create infrastructure from the Galaxy view absurd? (or is it a bug?)

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Oh gods, you can do that stuff from the galaxy view? =)

Not anymore!

Activated Node
    You can turn it on in options menu. It's turned off by default after the last update.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotto Voce View Post
    You can turn it on in options menu. It's turned off by default after the last update.
    Thank you for pointing this out! I was suddenly finding it incredibly frustrating. I'm not sure why they'd turn that off as a default though - it needlessly adds clicks when trying to upgrade the cheapest stars.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by MercurialJack View Post
    Thank you for pointing this out! I was suddenly finding it incredibly frustrating. I'm not sure why they'd turn that off as a default though - it needlessly adds clicks when trying to upgrade the cheapest stars.
    People playing on phones and tablets were misclicking all the time.

Oh, okay! Well that definitely does make sense then. I'm glad they at least left it in the options rather than taking it out completely.

I must say, Yellow dropping out has really bad implications for the rest of my game.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Labbes View Post
    I must say, Yellow dropping out has really bad implications for the rest of my game.
    Sorry about that! I'm kind of disappointed, was about to steamroll orange and finally get to have fun with Pink and Cyan when I couldn't login for 72 hours and was only able to log on once a day max after that.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
    Sorry about that! I'm kind of disappointed, was about to steamroll orange and finally get to have fun with Pink and Cyan when I couldn't login for 72 hours and was only able to log on once a day max after that.
    But you are the game admin. Couldn't you restore yourself?

Network Hub
    All admin gives you is pause, delete, jump forward 1 tick, jump forward 6 ticks.

Activated Node
    When did you last check it? There was an update recently:
    https://plus.google.com/113029255206...ts/XSfgTqGMLyy

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
    Well, I think me getting destroyed is certainly compensated by the fact that you're better.

QIMJAYC.jpg
    Ladies and gentlemen, that's what a failed grab for second place looks like (I'm Pink). Good game everyone, I really enjoyed it!
    Last edited by Labbes; 15-05-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Activated Node
    To add some context to the above:

And wow, it's been almost a month.