Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDEBIRD View Post
    What could improve is more cohesion, meaning keeping all the squads together so were a larger fighting force, but that is also tricky in a continent lock situation (that was when I was on).
    I think I was trying to find that balance between having a strong fighting force numerically and not having so many people on the point that they're continually shooting each other in the back of the head (I know, I know, it's a part of the game). I guess then you risk not being able to hold any sudden counter-attacks (like a Max crash spawn).

But then we're back to that 'having fun' vs 'grabbing territory' thing; you could have two squads in a fight and a third squad roving around capping open territories ... but then the two squads get all the shooty fun and that last squad are standing around maybe shooting every now and then.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    The problem with going for locks is that it will have to be a lot of grabbing territory. That is just how the game works at the moment. Don't let that hinder you, if you want the lock, go for it and spread accordingly. But when I quit Lithcorp we really could've used the whole platoon there in a more cohesive fashion.
    Find me on the Steams

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Cool I'll try and keep that concentration-of-force in mind next time I get PL. Cheers Ridebird