[VS] A purple giraffe of awesomeness for...

Well, for Jerbul! Unanimously voted to have the best accent in the outfit by the late night crew Even though Wibbster mistakenly took the Finnish chap to be Russian (oops!). It seems I can no longer do an enter/return in these forums so I'll have to slap it in messily >>> Regards, PurpleSnow. P.S. He did a fine bit of PLing too.

Hear hear!

Had good fun tonight, and I have to say I wish I had as good an accent, but any at all would be a nice start!
    ARMA, Planetside 2 - Lynche (The 'e' is silent)
    Steam, PS3, Minecraft - Safilpope

Obscure Node
    I'm really glad if my RO and PL attempts were well received, many thanks! Had a lot of fun dropping you guys to many a glorious battles with Betty the Space Whale. Though she is no longer with us, her spirit lives on!

Obscure Node
    It was a good evening "to be sure"

A comment was made about having a giffafe infi, I don't mind having a go at speccing into this but being a week old in game I could do with a bit of help on this, what should I spend certs on first?

I think smg will be better than rifle with the in your face giraffe style of play but I have no idea which one and then I guess it down the hacking path. Any advice greatly appreciated.

kane aka grumpyoldmantwo
    Last edited by kaney777; 18-04-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Well I keep forgetting that in the recent CertGasm than I tricked my infil out so must use it more. Weapons wise, if sniping I use the Parallax with the Mach-12 (x12) sight. It's a one hit kill (well to the head), enough said really. I only tend to use that if messing around out of outfit time though. My next choice is my stealth option, the Eridani SX5 + NV scope (just in case of smoke) + Suppressor (invis when you fire on the minimap + slight disadvantages) + extended mag - you can put most people down with this if you're not bad at headshotting! My last weapon choice is the Sirius SX12, larger mag to start with + forgrip + HPR reflex x1 - I use this for getting in the middle of them in a rumble and distracting them, usually with my corpse In terms of camo I decided to stray from the Giraffe (yes unclean, sorry!) and opted for the Amerish Brush, mixes well with the grey on the infil suit aleady. Skills, hmm. Recon Detect is quite useful but other may carry this in the form of vehicle radar. I use the Medkits over the Restoration Kits for the instant fix. Advanced Terminal Hacking is what is called for most by SLs, the faster you hack the less chance you have of being stabbed in the back lol. Hunter/Nano, not looked into it enough to say, I just run with Hunter atm. For the suit slot I use Nano, and yes maxed (hurty certy!!!) to give that 25% lifesaving bonus Grenades I use EMPs, drops the enemy shields and messed with their systems. Lastly, the Util Slot, I got myself some Proximity mines, so very useful after you've performed your hacking duties to secure doors/stairwells etc. They are just my thoughts though, there must be others in the outfit with more experience with this class. - Regards, PurpleSnow.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    I'm aiming to set up two different loadouts for my infil class - a straight sniper/recon (probably Parallax as that seems to be the weapon of choice - want to be able to drop medics/engys from range) and then a hacker variant with a suppressed SMG, prox. mines etc. for getting behind and amongst the enemy and messing with them.

But I've got quite a cert grind to get there and probably need to look at options on the other classes first.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    I'd like to add that Jerbul took on the role of radio operator when I was PL earlier and did exceptionally well.

Regular yet concise sitreps along with a confirmation of orders every time I passed them down. It meant there was little in the way of distracting chatter for me yet I was still always aware what was going on with the other squads and how things were going for them.

Really good work, very appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    I was running Bravo while Jerbul was RO and he did a great job of filtering down orders and (I assume) passing on the information that I wanted back to PL. So yay Jerbul

A well-deserved award, certainly! His "The Sunderer is under the bridge." is now right besides "Battlecruiser operational" on my top list of things russian people should say all day long.