Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Attack thenarrative like a radiant suicide
    Quote Originally Posted by tossrStu View Post
    Have you failed yet? No? Maybe THIS will do the trick then.

http://disasterpeace.com/album/fz-side-z
    Not yet.. but yeah, that'll do it alright!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Just finished the game, didn't have time for NG+ shenanigans so went straight for the wiki.

The game is more smart than difficult. Most of the game has really really rrrrrrrreally basic puzzles/platforms, and it's finished fast enough not to bore.

SPOILERS AHEADSPOILERS AHEADSPOILERS AHEADSPOILERS AHEADSPOILERS AHEAD

The NG+ puzzles with the dictionary, the tetris and alphabet stuff again were not difficult, just smart. And easy puzzle is easy even when the rules are coded.

SPOILERS AHEADSPOILERS AHEADSPOILERS AHEADSPOILERS AHEADSPOILERS AHEAD

I can say I played it already, but I don't think it'll give a lasting taste like others like Braid or Mark of the Ninja.
    Last edited by pakoito; 12-05-2013 at 02:03 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    Kinda weird that there has been no reviews for this PC version on the major sites.

Yeah, both this and Dyad haven't got anywhere near the love they deserve this time round.
    My actions are in no way born out of some sort of Darwinist offensive
    I just get a bit fidgety times

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    The game is more smart than difficult...
    I can say I played it already, but I don't think it'll give a lasting taste like others like Braid or Mark of the Ninja.
    I didn't really get into Mark, and I enjoyed Fez a lot more than Braid (probably because I'm not wild about puzzle games). I consider Braid to be a game primarily about the puzzles, while I view Fez more as an exploration game which happens to include puzzles. It's not a terribly long game, so it doesn't wear out its welcome, and the various places you explore don't feel like they were added merely to pad out the game.

I think Braid's ending was intense and very memorable. But I have equally strong memories of my first time seeing new areas in Fez. The fez factory and the graveyard area especially. The relaxed pace and peaceful tone of the game really stick with me.