Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Network Hub
    I should add that if it doesn't get fixed by friday I may start moving files around manually between my work machine and home. One of the advantages of PBEM I suppose.
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy View Post
    These are the days you realise that internet and cocaine are one and the same.
    Please resist melting your router down on spoon and injecting it into your arm. We can wait.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    I CAN HAZ INTERNETZ !!!

Will get my character up and running this evening.
    Find me on Steam

Dear Diary,
    Today I met 5 new friends, all of them different, most were lazy, some were fierce, some full of rage, one likes to walk on mountains. But can I tell you a secret? One is my favourite, I marked their name in felt, showered in in dried lambs blood and burned the felt and then shook the felt's ashes into the wind.

This one is chosen by me, they will be my champion.

So many fine gentlemen.
    So many choices.
    This is what it must feel to be on one of those dating shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    So many fine gentlemen.
    So many choices.
    This is what it must feel to be on one of those dating shows.

Somebody got the whip all ready for cracking it up, eh?.

In a non rps match i'm in I have a level 10+ legion (you have stat ups but your level cannot pass 10) with the stats 9,15,12 legion. The whip can be truly epic.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    In a non rps match i'm in I have a level 10+ legion (you have stat ups but your level cannot pass 10) with the stats 9,15,12 legion. The whip can be truly epic.
    Did you get offered any special abilities during your many level ups? I know it should theoretically be possible, but I've never seen it happen (same for praetors).

I was able to choose black flame as an upgrade once, but I thought that was a bug?.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinox View Post
    Did you get offered any special abilities during your many level ups? I know it should theoretically be possible, but I've never seen it happen (same for praetors).
    resist infernal, passed it up.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Programmer Spike View Post
    I was able to choose black flame as an upgrade once, but I thought that was a bug?.
    Black flame? Maybe you mean black lightning?

And I'm not sure it's a bug...I think a legion can be offered any "legion ability" as a possible upgrade (although a stat upgrade is many times more likely). Same for praetors. They don't gain praetor combat moves but general abilities like melee first, block combat cards etc.

Thanks for the feedback, both of you. Good to see it IS possible. Gonna have to get extremely lucky to get a 4 flying upgrade on your personal legion though, it seems.

Network Hub
    I don't know what I'm doing... and this is why I picked THE CHOSEN to reign in my stead.
    Find me on Steam

Sorry about the late turn, my internet crapped out this past weekend and I couldn't enter dropbox properly. I should be able to upload my turn now tho.

So I finally created an account on RPS due to this game and the wonderful RPS diary which was an absolute fantastic read. I'm unable to start a new thread so I'm replying in one of the most recent threads. Looking to start a PBEM with any custom ruleset somebody decides (as long as it's generally simple... I'm three years late to the party). I just want to scheme and dream with fellow Hellzian denizens. Let's get this going!

Im with BackOffHater, I would very much like to play some MP. I also know an other player that would be interested.

Activated Node
    Did this peter out? Pity, everyone must be kingmaker sounded like brilliant fun.

Network Hub
    Yeah, I'd be up for giving it a go again once our current game is finished/more advanced though.

I had the chance to kill Helio in two turns. I didn't do it because I always end up killing Helio and it'd seem it was personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    I had the chance to kill Helio in two turns. I didn't do it because I always end up killing Helio and it'd seem it was personal.
    Pfft, kill me, you poor deluded fool.