Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar

ProSiebenSat.1 account holders: Any bad experiences with customer support?

I've been contacted by Basti who is in contact with people over at ProSiebenSat.1 regarding their customer support.

He's currently collecting details of specific customer support interactions that have not gone well. Things such as no response at all, incorrect information being provided by customer support, and generally poor experiences.

By specific, this means experiences that can be related to ticket numbers, records of emails and, where relevant and possible, screenshots of chat logs.

ProSiebenSat.1 seem aware that their customer support is, at best, sub par and there seems to be a movement to collect evidence in order to do something about this.

If you have such an experience, please don't share it in detail here. Simply reply to this thread to let me know you have details such as ticket numbers, emails and screenshots and I will send you a PM with the details of where to pass this information onto.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Obscure Node
    I had a bad experience with them which they did eventually resolve to 100% satisfaction. To be fair it was more a case of how badly the entire Planetside 2 membership accounts and playing accounts are a complete screw up. It does often take them 24 to 48 hours to respond to an email however.
    Their support site will often lock you out even if you are using the correct name and password it will tell you the password is incorrect even though you have just used it to log into thier website to get to the support section.
    Having managed a helpdesk for a pan-european company, I can honestly say I do not feel that PSG are currently able to provide a service anywhere near the level of the SOE TSR system and without significant investment and training I doubt they will be able to in the future.