Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus b0rsuk's Avatar
    Someone in the forum thread claimed you can get piles of money (over 270) by approving everyone as fast as possible, rejecting only obviously wrong people to save time. I don't know if it's still the case in the last version, have you tried it ?
    pass

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangyTang View Post
    I just played the first few days (stopped just after getting the body scanner mechanic) and now I'm wondering - is it possible to 'win'?

Because there's a *lot* of things to check for each person, and you only get $5 for each person you let in, and you get fined for getting it wrong, so it would seem like you have to approve about 8 people a day to just barely keep your family alive.

I can only just scrape through about 10 people total, so that usually nets me about 5/6 people approved and a meagre $30 at the end of the day. It seems set up to make you fail - but is that part of the narrative or do I just suck?
    I finished the Beta for the second time with 70 bucks. There is only up to one issue per applicant, all you have to do is check the most common rule that comes up (usually the newest one) and go from there. After a few days you should've established a routine which is both speedy and comfortable for you, modifying it slightly to meet each new day.

The pressure of feeding your family is supposed to be a powerful factor though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by b0rsuk View Post
    Someone in the forum thread claimed you can get piles of money (over 270) by approving everyone as fast as possible, rejecting only obviously wrong people to save time. I don't know if it's still the case in the last version, have you tried it ?
    I was wondering about that. As there is no "getting fired", gaming the system seemed at least possible via deny/allow rushing. :/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I figured I would get fired after my third warning. Seems an easy enough fix; just create a fail state after X number of mistakes.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus b0rsuk's Avatar
    Or make each subsequent penalty higher. First penalty - 3, second - 6, third - 9, fourth - 12...
    pass