Radio Vanu: RAM ReCut

RAM-Recut_S.jpg

http://www.filedropper.com/ramrecut

omega
    alpha
    delta
    omega

as a string, no spaces inbetween.

If you like this version, please buy their album. They deserve it.

Made with Adobe Audition, made by listening, no kind of filter for snapping into time or anything and was made using only original content available from the CD and the webs. That means its rough, sorry about that.

Note: Since I dont really know how they would react to me releasing an "edit" of their music, Id rather you dont go spreading it around, atleast until I make a bandcamp version or somesuch. This post is also worded carefully.

EDIT: just found out you need an account to download this. hurgh, reuploading somewhere else.
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 28-07-2013 at 11:17 AM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Updated. Now it should work.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    I dont really know how they would react to me releasing an "edit" of their music
    I reckon whichever robot sung Give Life Back to Music will be pissed off. I think we're in agreement that Daft Punk need a producer to say no every now and again.

I'm a little disappointed that you only trimmed down Game of Love, if it were me I'd have just bypassed that drivel entirely and made Giorgio track 2. Still, three minutes is a lot less horrible than the twenty that the original felt like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Didnt want to just throw stuff away. There were some really nice solo bits in there that I wanted to keep.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications