Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Purple giraffe to everyone on tonight I think! It was an Amp station alert which we won with 6 stations!

http://www.ps2alerts.com/alertdetail.php?AlertID=455

I thought we had great communication amongst ourselves and also great teamwork with other outfits (thanks to Eclectic on TVA comms) to co-ordinate defenses and pushes with TVA. I can't help but feel that we were a massive part of dominating that alert (especially locking down Amerish).

Great stuff!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    I was about to post the same. Most fun I've had in a while on an alert. Never had so many redeploys before either. We definitely did a lot there.

a-banana-for-scale.gif.jpg

Purple giraffe for Cooper who found me a golden snowman! I have to say I'm rather chuffed to be sporting the snowman hood ornament now!
    ARMA, Planetside 2 - Lynche (The 'e' is silent)
    Steam, PS3, Minecraft - Safilpope

Quote Originally Posted by Safilpope View Post
    a-banana-for-scale.gif.jpg
    Purple giraffe for Cooper who found me a golden snowman! I have to say I'm rather chuffed to be sporting the snowman hood ornament now!
    Same to Dewi for driving me round to get the achiev.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    Same to Dewi for driving me round to get the achiev.
    Well we didnt quite get there, had to bail since it was 2am, was buzzing off caffeine and was working early in the morning. Carl you're next!

It was only one more and I got it after maybe 5 minutes of getting in Lynche's vehicle!

I want to award on to Grible for leading the non-cuckoo guys around on Tuesday. I had a blast and felt like the squad was working together more tightly (probably because it is the only way to be effective when you have half a squad) than when I have been in our non-stratGir platoons.

Network Hub
    I don't know how things went last night during the second-half of StratGir, but I nominate Drexla for his fine leadership (when nobody else stepped up).

Supreme Order of the Purple Giraffe, First Class -

Network Hub
    Why thank you very much. That has got to be one of the most one sided alerts I have ever seen.......... Hope you all enjoyed it at least.
    "Tread Softly and Carry a Big Gun."

PS 2 - Drexla
    Steam - Drexla
    BattleNet - Drexla#2236
    Origin ​- Garveyc
    Wildstar - Drexla

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar

To Nick for last night during the TVA ops.

I was listening in to TVA comms once I was online (from about 21:00 onwards) and it was busy.

Having that in your ears and commanding was an impressive feat. And he kept the platoon on really top form as well. Truly excellent work.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Obscure Node
    I was fortunate to be listening in to TVA comms too and have to agree. I have no idea how Nick managed to co-ordinate that AND lead charges around the bio labs. I had to mute mumble at times to understand what the hell was being said. Although I only caught the latter half, it was definitely my most enjoyable night of PS2 so far. Here's to more TVA battles!

Purple giraffe to all of the RPS defending NC Arsenal for so long against overwhelming odds.
    They had almost double our numbers and still strugled.

Also to Jakara for PLing us like the well-oiled war machine we are.
    It was fun.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Some purple giraffes for people who helped defend the Amp station yesterday against NC. )Sorry, I cant remember the names of those. The Indar one close to warpgate)
    Although (as it seemed) the attack wasn't driven by an outfit we were still able to hold it against superior numbers. Especially sundi hunting went very, very smooth. Once a sundi was called out it you could see heavies running towards the towers and magriders going hunting.

(Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Purple giraffe to Mr Day, who did a very impressive job of keeping Alpha squad alive with a low BR TR Medic yesterday.

Network Hub
    purple giraffe by mieville.jpg

Purple Giraffe for Skumby for his stalwart Max repair, fighting RNX at Rockslide.

Quote Originally Posted by b3ll3nd View Post
    purple giraffe by mieville.jpg

Purple Giraffe for Skumby for his stalwart Max repair, fighting RNX at Rockslide.
    It was funny hearing the shock and joy in your voice every time you realised he was still there!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Lonely_heart_giraffe_an.png
    Purple giraffe for charlie squad during tonights Strat.gir. Things weren't all that great all through the night (at least in part due to being constantly outnumbered), but you guys were positive all the way and I had a lot of fun. Highlights include the last four or five of us getting scythes to provide air support and meeting INI and other TR mossies a couple of time. Whilst we lost a couple of scythes, we managed to kill more of them which is always great fun (I think the air score for me vs. INI is 4 kills for me and only 1 for them, with ground support).
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Yeah, that was really fun fight.
    Got 2 and 2 assists before I got taken down,

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Purple Giraffe of Endless Patience for EsotericReverie, for heroically leading StratGir tonight in the face of ridiculous opposition while the entire VS pop camped Indar.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Oh, thanks! It was a bit of a slog, to be honest. We did have TVA backup at several points, but generally, the opposition had even more people...
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168