Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    A purple giraffe to Dewisant for running Monday's platoon!
    Attachment 2821

Also a nomitation for Balloon Leader, if he isn't already!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Purple Giraffe for Apricotsoup. You did some awesome stealth rezzing at Auraxis Firearms Corps last night!

Attachment 2827

A Tower of Purple Giraffes for all involved with tonight. Wasn't a part of it for very long but it seemed very well put together for the anticipated waves of new recruits, and well led by the multiple squad leads. Special mention to the brave NickTheNegligent for PL'ing!

Think the Giraffes did themselves proud tonight.

Attachment 2828

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Some awards:
    Purple Giraffe Camera(phones) for those who've worked on amazing videos

JaguarSkills

CMaster

(Double recognition for CMaster for offering hosting space for the rockplanetshotgun.com website...

and BasicPauly
    For putting the YouTube channel together and propelling the discussion about logos etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    More wise words from wise people. We seem to have a good lot of those, and I am humbled to be allowed to be a part of the outfit. On that note, I'd like to show you this little video. You might have seen it before, but it explains one of the most important things when trying to get a movement started.

To me, RPS feels very much like the group of people in this video, and I've seen Cooper do the same things that crazy dancing guy does in this vid; embracing people coming into the group as equals, supporting and empowering members. Making it about the group, not about himself.

So, a purple giraffe to Cooper for getting us all set up and getting the snowball rolling. Now, let's figure out where we want it to go!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Purple Giraffe for Kalezin, because whenever I thought "Hmm, I'd better take that guy out", Kalezin had already done it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus RIDEBIRD's Avatar
    That reminds me.

Doctor-Giraffe to our great medics that always rescue me.
    Attachment 2945
    I don't remember all of you so I wont mention too many names! A personal thanks to WibbsterVan and Aspa for being especially daring medics, never fearing to revive me even though it often means their death.
    Find me on the Steams

Obscure Node
    I just posted this in the genral outfit thread, but I think it needs posting here too...

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i....110475/page-5

That reaction to us appearing and capping so much territory decisively seems to have made an impression. While I think it would be good to mix it up a little (I'd like a few more armour columns for instance) quick airbourne deployment and ground pounding for territory is the bread and butter of the game and I enjoyed last night despite my connection issues.

Good job all round, and a giraffe for Boris!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Purple Giraffe to Protorp for being my Ace gunner recentley

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Purple Giraffe to Onthemoll for instigating the usage of smoke at Grey Haven tonight. The combination of smoke and infantry helped us push back and hold against a much, much larger TR force. Was great fun, and kept me play for thirty minutes more than I had planned.

Attachment 2986

Network Hub
    The giantest purple giraffe evar for CMaster, for leading the monster that was Call to Arms 2:

Attachment 2995

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    For CMaster for all his effort and having to command so many people and not just snapping and yelling moar dots moar dots at us

"Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Obscure Node
    Cmaster needs a supreme purple giraffe, PLs & SLs need purple Giraffes.

Attachment 3002

To the SLs PLs and especially Cmaster; Purple giraffes all round!

Purple giraffes also for Hotel Squad who I bossed about for the night, thanks for making my first proper bash at SLing so easy, we had many newbies but we worked pretty well as a squad. I was impressed at the level of teamwork within our group, especially defending the western wall at Sungrey and our stint around the NC arsenal
    Apologies for the slow start to the night (I was still getting used to the position) but once it picked up I hope you all had a good time
    ARMA, Planetside 2 - Lynche (The 'e' is silent)
    Steam, PS3, Minecraft - Safilpope

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Also, a Special Purple Giraffe to both CMaster and later in the evening Dewisant, who put up with my tactical suggestions over comms.

"Uh, yes, MrEclectic, let's try that..."

And to the whole of Foxtrot squad for following me around all over the map and through every little mountain path and ravine.
    In this picture: Foxtrot squad stopping a TR armour column north of Ikanam Garrison.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Purple giraffe for Silgidorn for being a really good RO when I took over SL for Esoteric.
    Attachment 3004

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    A Purple Giraffe of Awesomeness and Scholarly Achievement to Esoteric, for his amazing guides (go read them here: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...S-Outfit-guide)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Attachment 3014

Purple giraffe for Grible, Dewisant and anyone else who lead of the platoon yesterday (Friday) while drunk! Had a lot of fun. Stayed for 1.5 hours longer than I had planned!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar

[RPS] "Purple Giraffes of Awesome" awards for awesomeness

Edit: Deleted

(this was the first post I wrote to create the thread, which has been bumped to the end because of thread copying being chronological.)
    Last edited by Cooper; 26-04-2013 at 05:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Lesser Hivemind Node
    purpleflyinggiraffe.jpg

Purple Giraffe for Dredfurst for making an awesome team-kill on Cfftable, I believe. Basically 500m magrider shot that hit a scythe.

I sort of want to nominate myself for one as well for making a Goon mozzie pilot accuse me for being a "aimbotting fucking whore" and that I should "enjoy the ban cunt" when I nailed his mozzie with my magrider at 300m. But I will not give it to myself
    Last edited by Wardancer; 30-04-2013 at 07:48 AM.