Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Activated Node

Neverwinter Guild: The Rotten Realms Of RPS

Hello!

So, we have a guild in Neverwinter. It's on the Dragon server, and it's called The Rotten Realms Of RPS.

What I'm looking for is volunteers who believe they will be regular players of the game to be Horace's Hands within the guild, and be in charge of accepting invites for new members. This will mean having your in-game handle mentioned here, so people can mail or whisper you in-game to ask to be invited in.

Once it's up and running, I'll then appoint people to be properly in charge or organising events, running the guild, etc, because I'm wholly unqualified to be that person. I'll remain ultimately in control, so if people want to report issues, they can come to me and I'll still have holy Horace-like powers over the thing.

PEOPLE TO NAG!

Here are the official Hands Of Horace, who you can 'tell' in game for an invite. Or me.

styxie@styxie22
    Rodney@xxdirtydeeedxxx (really?)
    Lady anthile@abarisino
    Jerodar@Jerodar500
    Isobelle Damodred@Varakkys

I'm jennifer@bothererer
    Last edited by John Walker; 02-05-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I sent you a friend request and a tell. I guess I could help with invites, but I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with the game yet.
    Last edited by Malawi Frontier Guard; 04-05-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Activated Node
    I haven't set up a character on that server yet, but when I do I can help with managing invites (I was a part time officer slash recruiter for my old WAR guild). I'll update here with more info soon.

EDIT: Firun Stonemount @firkie999, got my toon created and will probably be on in 9 hours time after work.
    Last edited by Firkragg; 02-05-2013 at 12:11 PM.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I'll move to Dragon server ASAP! I'm on the @unangbangkay account. I'll probably end up playing with some form of regularity, considering that Cryptic's account system allows for cross-game friends lists and chat. So fantasy-realm elves can talk with Star Trek elves and superhero elves and somesuch, even. That said I have zero experience in guild admin, so I'll be most useful at the warm-bodies stage if nothing else.

I'm already set up in the guild (Styxie) as of this morning. I'm not in college today or tomorrow so I'd be happy to help with the initial influx of new people. I think that it would be a good idea to set up a steam group for the guild so that we can inform everyone about upcoming events and mumble ect.

Obscure Node
    Not sure how much of the long term haul I will be in for at the moment, but for now I'd be happy to lend a hand with invites and such.
    Toons:
    Elysia Kanan
    Dylath Leen

I'm in as well. Like others, I'm not sure if I will be around for very long but I have some experience with guild management.
    Current character name is Lady Anthile
    to wound the autumnal city.

Damn, I missed that fine event! There goes my occasion to use the couple of party poppers they gave me in the newbie lockbox, I have no idea what to do with them now

As everyone else I'm not sure how long I'll stick with the game (I usually tire of any given MMO after 3 months), and I'll have to balance that with Planetside 2, but I could still help with the inviting of newcomers, and maybe with starting a bit of RP here and there though I'm really rusty on my 4th ed D&D lore.
    -> Skhalt Ironfist@Skhalt (not in the guild yet, I'll try to get in between work and the Strategic Thursday with the Giraffees)

Obscure Node
    I'd be grateful for an invite. I just started playing yesterday and only went in with one other friend. Also, I'm pretty sure I'll be playing a lot since this game is surprisingly good! My character is Rex Rufus. I've played a lot of MMOs...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    I'd also like an invite, just started playing yesterday so half of the game's mechanics (specially the god damn bazillion currencies) are still kinda obscure to me.

I think I need to give my handle, but I have no idea what it is (I login using my email) and if the game tells you that information, I have no idea where. If you see a half orc guardian by the name of Rauten, that's me.

I'm really excited about John's transition from 'Never been in a guild before' to 'GUILDMASTER'.

I'll be around to help if required, although I work in the day time.

Current character is Grandmother@socratesadams. Feeling really proud about bagging that char name.

The party poppers are pretty underwhelming, sadly. I fired mine off and barely noticed anything had happened.

Obscure Node
    I would like to join please! Herb@mmgaming

Obscure Node
    *two figures appear from the lurking shadows* We'd like to join too!

Fuirwen@healbat
    A danger to society cleric. It remains a mystery why I like to play cleric but keep forgetting to heal.

Grungni@elshartsemarah
    A stalwart dwarven defender. He has the skills. Reminds me I have to keep the group alive and stuff.

Thanks beforehand

As has been updated in the first post, I can now help with invites. Just send me a tell on Jerodar@Jerodar500.
    Timmeister and nerfbat, I couldn't see you online atm, so please poke one of the hands of horace to get in.

Network Hub
    I'll be on for a bit tonight, character is Millisent@DenieDUK, I'll message one of the hands to get an invite got a few friends coming along for the ride too but they wont be on just yet.

Lvl 8 Cleric ftw

I can't find or invite you at all, Denied.
    to wound the autumnal city.

Activated Node
    Stumpy the Holy@TheSandmanXC reporting! I'll /tell someone when I get ingame
    Steam - SandmanXC

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Assuming the format is [Character name]@[username], I'm Saphnabylni@jha4ceb and would like to be part of the guild!
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Helvete@skyturnedred signing up!

Currently mucking about with my cleric at lvl 5 and trying to survive the lag in the city.