Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    I'd also like an invite, just started playing yesterday so half of the game's mechanics (specially the god damn bazillion currencies) are still kinda obscure to me.

I think I need to give my handle, but I have no idea what it is (I login using my email) and if the game tells you that information, I have no idea where. If you see a half orc guardian by the name of Rauten, that's me.
    I found mine on the website. Logging in there results in it greeting me with my account name.
    Also: DeVadder@DVadder
    Would like an invite, but i guess ill just poke people ingame.
    Avid player of SMITE.
    Check the thread if you look for someone to play with.
    And in case you do not yet play but want to give it a shot (beeing free and all that) i would be gracious if you would consider my referal link.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    I can't find or invite you at all, Denied.
    Checked tonight and a friend had trouble too... then I realised its Millisent@DenieD_UK

Oops

I've added @Bothererer to friends so I can hopefully catch u all tomorrow

Obscure Node
    Welp I just searched for everyone in the OP and it didn't return anything, although I'm still not sure I'm getting the whole character@handle system. Or it could be that it's just late in the UK and everyone's gone to bed.

Anyway, it looks like the account server just died, so I got kicked out of the game. When I can get back in I'll try my best to find someone. Otherwise I believe my info is Brun@brun5 (very creative, I know). Level 10 Control Wizard.

They have a confusing friends and guild system. I couldn't find the guild even with the search tool and of all the people in this thread I only found DeVadder.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the game with my level 14 Tiefling control wizard. Please, invite me --> Meister Crowley@herbalmeh

Quote Originally Posted by Jerodar View Post
    We were off to a great first day. And we managed to get together a gang of 100(!) jolly RPS readers.
    We even had our first little event, a group shot of the first brave band of adventurers to join us.
    My pc is a bit crappy so my screenshot is a bit weird, but others took some as well and will probably post them here.

Keep this up folks ^^
    Thanks for sharing the picture, the attendance was pretty good.

Quick tip if you're trying to reach someone with a space in their character name (let's take Lady anthile for example): you have to protect the name with " " (forgot how those are called in English).

/tell "
    Lady anthile@abarisino" blablabla

Otherwise you'll find yourself trying to whisper to Lady which is someone else altogether.

Managed to get it sorted and had fun chatting with the guys and gals who were up late in the UK last night. Thanks for the invite - I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and playing along side you. Still more than happy to offer any time and help in the running if needed.

MJ
    Last edited by MercurialJack; 03-05-2013 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Grammar

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    My cleric would like to have an invite. I'm not 15 yet, so I cannot whisper people.
    I hope that this is my correct name. Very confusing system:

Nevaeh@onestepback
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-

Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    My cleric would like to have an invite. I'm not 15 yet, so I cannot whisper people.
    I hope that this is my correct name. Very confusing system:
    oh goody, i was hoping another of the PS2 crew may be joining in on this. Howdy Bobby/Bonkers!

Obscure Node
    Dallana@Dalaq1 I think, would like to join your merry band.

Dernae Godshammer@managarmr13

Cleric, currently level 9.

Quite enjoying playing around with the healing mechanics so far. I like the way some of the healing is dependent on encouraging people to attack due to the life-leech nature of your starting r-click ability.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Looks like I got my username thingy wrong in my previous post. (This system is awfully fiddly.)

So I think I'm: Saphnabylni@devilsavocado84.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Cleric healer lvl 8 would like to join

Hey guys, Ghetto Priest here, ready to save lives and help the suffering.

I would love to get an invite.

"Ghetto Priest@polumketama"

thanks!

Activated Node
    i got this handle and name thing all wrong, my name is actually "Voppz@voppy" :S

Quote Originally Posted by Jerodar View Post
    We were off to a great first day. And we managed to get together a gang of 100(!) jolly RPS readers.
    We even had our first little event, a group shot of the first brave band of adventurers to join us.
    My pc is a bit crappy so my screenshot is a bit weird, but others took some as well and will probably post them here.

Keep this up folks ^^
    Really nice photo. Perhaps we need to start a screenshot thread. I'll sort it out when I get home...

Unfortunally you need 10 posts before you can create a new thread, else I would've done so already

Time to get spamming I guess...

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by socratesadams View Post
    Time to get spamming I guess...
    I'll start one for you now

Obscure Node
    So if there's still space to squeeze another one in, I'm on "Calimor Shadesbane@violencejay" because elves have sweet names.

So this game turned out to be way more entertaining than i thought it would be.

Any chance to get one of them invites for my cleric Lerine@tasven ?