Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hello, I'd like to join you guys as well ! Meldreth@taisharmanethere
    Thanks

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
    oh goody, i was hoping another of the PS2 crew may be joining in on this. Howdy Bobby/Bonkers!
    No love for me then?! Sad, sad giraffe...

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    No love for me then?! Sad, sad giraffe...
    Oh I'm sorry Eso, didnt relaise you were playing! Go giraffes! wooo!!!!!

Obscure Node
    I'd like to join too, if I can. I think I'm White Leaf@zealuu, but I have sent friend requests to the contacts listed just in case I got it wrong somehow.

Oh I'm sorry Eso, didnt relaise you were playing! Go giraffes! wooo!!!!!
    No hard feelings. Though my toon looks much more like a water buffalo, with those neat curved horns. Think tieflings look really badass, actually. Or can, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    No hard feelings. Though my toon looks much more like a water buffalo, with those neat curved horns. Think tieflings look really badass, actually. Or can, at least.
    yeah mines a tiefling too. most of the others seem kinda, squashed somehow.

what level are you at and are you about this afternoon at all?

Obscure Node
    Hello !

Trying to join the guild to quest and dungeon with fellow RPS members but I can't reach anybody via whisper nor friend request :sad: .

I've tried add all the officer as friend but only Jeniffer is showing up, tried to whisper everybody but all were offline, I leave my char name here and I hope someone will send me and invinte please I can't find the guild when I'am serching the name in the Guild Tab.

Here is my ign : Keyleth Wolfsbane@neverendingfear

Edit : Everybody is showing up in the friend request tab so I jus wait till I see someone online hope to play with you
    Last edited by sirnizz; 06-05-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Obscure Node
    Already a member so thought I'd introduce myself properly. This is my first MMO and therefore first guild. I don't understand a lot of the terminology so apologies in advance for any stupid questions. I've really enjoyed myself so far and everyone has been incredibly friendly. Look forward to playing with you all soon.

yeah mines a tiefling too. most of the others seem kinda, squashed somehow.

what level are you at and are you about this afternoon at all?
    Had a fun, although really short stint earlier today. I got on later on and played for another hour or two. Got through Blacklake and a little bit further. At level 10 now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Is this the place to beg for an invite then? I'm Col Shortarse@Colofnature. I've added all the Hands of Horace as friends (except Rodney, it said not recognised).

Haven't MMORPG'd since just after Burning Crusade opened. Look forward to traipsing around twatting assorted small furry creatures with RPSers.
    ...common and uninteresting.
    | Steam | Desura | Twitter |

Obscure Node
    I'd love to join in: Eris@decitrig. I'm a complete noob to MMOs (have done plenty of single player RPGs), but this seemed like a good community to start with.

I'm not sure about this as of yet. I find the game horribly cheesy, yet still play it. I'm struggling to get my head around the game though; even the currencies are head scratchingly confusing.

I like other PWE games, and I think I like this one.

@Cobaltstargazer (possibly, I'll have to check).

Ok. I've spent real money... I'm in.

Obscure Node
    I'm a long time lurker of this website and was sure t obe lured to register when ARMA III hit the shelves, but this game have rushed things a bit.

I enjoyed a lot the first Neverwinter Nights, mostly by his user content. The Foundry is the red and round sweet fruit in the top of the cake for this game to convince me to test a guild.

I promise to be irregular, lazy and unreliable in my tank role -I don't even fully understand the whole Triad balha, blah, blah- but I'll love to run some quests and dungeons with some RPS'ers.

My toon is Beiro Darksbane and my user antrodax

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    When I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    Look forward to traipsing around twatting assorted small furry creatures with RPSers.
    I meant "alongside​ RPSers", of course.
    ...common and uninteresting.
    | Steam | Desura | Twitter |

Obscure Node
    Hello all,

I'm also a long-time lurker, interested in joining the RPS guild. (For some reason I can see other players in the guild while wandering, but can't look it up via the guild search window?) Please invite me, Mack Trickfoot@grillburg.

Obscure Node
    Can I get an invite please? Erik Tallcripper@Williz

Hmm, i think i broke something. I was in the guild with my cleric but while playing around with other classes i stuck with the guardian fighter who is now my main. But i could never find the guild with him in the guild search (i am over lvl 15) so i left with my cleric, assuming it had something to do with that. But no, still cannot find the guild.
    I will play the tell game i guess...
    Avid player of SMITE.
    Check the thread if you look for someone to play with.
    And in case you do not yet play but want to give it a shot (beeing free and all that) i would be gracious if you would consider my referal link.

The guild finder (and player finder) are pretty broken yeah. Just add the hands as your friends and we'll get back to you.

Obscure Node
    Hello RPSers, I would like to join this guild shenanigans as well - if I could be added somehow: Tarostar@tarkyl

Hopefully see you there.