Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Activated Node
    I'd love an invite, please. Herkimer@herkimer1. I'm not on very often, but I'd be very pleased to hang out with some of you guys when I am. Thanks!

Could I please have an invite? Ra Zool@razooll. I'm really into the game, with a lvl 30 Wiz and lvl 24 Rogue. Though my characters are female I can assure you I am quite handsome. Thanks!

Obscure Node
    Hello people I'd love to have some team gaming with the fine folks of the RPS. My character name is Norfo Kandwey, and my handle is @luspr

Hello there, I'd like to join in. Temaril@moriball it is. Please tell me if I need to be more convincing, just had a cup of coffee and feeling a bit sleepy.

Obscure Node
    Hey guys, can I get an invite, please? Kittiah@Kittzus is my handle!

Cheers!
    Matt

Would love an invite, though I'm a dirty American so if there's a specific guild for the colonies I understand if you want to shove me in with my own kind.

Mardis Darik@sotherbysmithe

I awkwardly tried to friend the people that we're to bother because I think you can't "whisper" before level 15 or something? But they haven't been on... any chance I could get an invite? I'm toasthaste@toasthaste

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Hello RPS chums! Swayed by John Walker's words, I've decided to give this a go, despite [long, rambling, and ultimately pointless anecdote]. I am "Loni Shinshatter@sinisteragent", I think. I threw some swords at some dudes and then they died. It was more fun than I expected.

I'll try to add someone next time I'm on, if not, or if I'm doing it wrong, someone please add me to the secret annals of aceness that am RPS. Ta.

Edit: Can't seem to find anyone, nor the guild itself, possibly due to my natural cretinity. Does the "social" search thing not work, or what?
    Last edited by sinister agent; 21-05-2013 at 02:28 AM.

Hello Neverwinter fans,
    Could I get an invite ?
    I'm a level 20 great weapon fighter named @Siril-K8P.
    Thank you, see you in game

Obscure Node
    Hey. Not very far into it, but I'm definitely enjoying it.

Monorail Joe@monorailist, if I could get an invite. Thanks!

As I'm rather unlikely to catch any of you crazy Europeans officers in-game, can I get my alts added?

Elesia Rurck@darkChozo18
    Aliah@darkChozo18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I have a suggestion - I believe it's possible to make custom chat channels, perhaps we should choose a name and anyone wanting to come into the guild should say hi in that perhaps??

Typing /chan shows all the options for creating, getting info on, talking into and leaving/deleting channels - and just /CHANNELNAME puts you into that channel, if it exists!?

Only downside is that I think channels are cross-server but guilds are not?

Just a thought - I also think we might need some new officers as the usual culprits aren't always online anymore (3/5 have been AWOL over a week?)

p.s. tip - to message someone you can just use /whisper @accountname message and whatever toon they're on they'll get the message - the toonname bit is entirely optional (also works with mail including to yourself)
    Last edited by trjp; 21-05-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    That sounds sensible, it'd be good to have a sort of hub for chat, to save a lot of hassle for a couple of people. I ignore the general chat because ugh. Doing fine on my own for now though, taunting the locals and pretending to be a statue.

Obscure Node
    I'm "Lily Lorestrider@Archaeonmage", a (currently) level 5 Devoted Cleric. I'd love to join the guild, but I'm in the US, so I'm not sure what my chances are of catching any officers in-game.

As no officers show up lately: Could someone please invite my alt Gwarli Wolfsauge@moriball please?

Obscure Node
    Was going to politely ask if a few more officers could be appointed to help with invites? I am most certainly willing if given the chance: balak@shilditch1976

Quote Originally Posted by Balaks View Post
    Was going to politely ask if a few more officers could be appointed to help with invites? I am most certainly willing if given the chance: balak@shilditch1976
    I'm fully supporting that and volunteer myself if needed.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'd backup the lack of officers - or indeed anyone giving a damn about the guild at all -most of the officers haven't logged in over a week and none appear to be actively playing.

You can't just make a guild and let it rot - unless that was a clue in the title?

Neverwinter isn't a social game - it isn't an MMO really, it's an ARPG with everything being 5-man-or-less - add the speed you level and it's hard enough to get people grouped at-level without people waiting a week for an invite

Exclamation

Okay. I just checked the guild info: 1 leader, last online 3 days ago. 3 of 5 officers last online around 20 days ago, 1 of 5 a week ago. Is Pool Boy Jerodar meant to run it alone? Please do something! Soon!

There's a giveaway for in-game stuff (not very interesting stuff but still) at Alienware Arena if anyone's interested : http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaw...-key-giveaway/