x Award of Fucking Excellence x

And I dont mean excellence in fucking. (possibly too, but from what Ive heard, Giraffes are more into golden showers than "vanilla")

Aside from that, Congratulations! Each and every one of you has been fucking excellent to each other! Sure there might have been some frictions now and then, but it has all been solved amicably!

Its been almost half a year, and there have been no bigger falling outs, I say this calls for a celebration.

Have some daft punk.

Note: I havent forgotten about our little film. More coming on that soon! But dont forget, I still need material!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

I have stickied this (for now) as I want everyone to feel thanked. Thank you everyone! This community is Fucking Excellent!

Anyone can express gratitude here, or share some Fucking Excellent Awesome Stuff.

Note: the sticky appears beneath the others, as the other two are more important, obviously.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    We have received the following broadcast from the Giraffe command bunker.

You're all fucking excellent!
    Last edited by Rizlar; 03-05-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Giraffebrations, Giraffulations, Giraffutations and any other celebratory words but with giraffe at the beginning.

As someone who has been playing for only 2 weeks, I can't speak about the outfit resilience and past history, but I can definitely vouch for the friendliness and inclusiveness of the outfit.

Everyone is welcome, as long as they can connect to Mumble.

You can ask any newbie question you wish, either on the forum or on Mumble, and you will always get friendly answers.

Nobody cares about your individual performance, you can play the class you wish at the pace you wish to play. As long as you're friendly, you're welcome.

Finally, people have a lot of trust in each other, and helps you get better. After only 2 weeks of play, I got to be squad leader during a grand operation, leading 11 other people, most of them having a lot more experience than me. That was awesome, you guys are awesome, that outfit is awesome.
    Last edited by Ksempac; 03-05-2013 at 11:26 PM.

This outfit is the very definition of fucking awesome. It's so very easy to have falling outs, in-fighting, and people to just be dicks. But noone is! And fun and silliness are frequent. The fact that my play time is irregular, and that's totally a non-issue, is great. I know that whenever I log on, something fun will be happening somewhere, even if that's 2AM on a weekday, and I can just slot into a squad and engineer some shit.

QuantaCat - I'll see your Daft Punk video, and raise a Peter Serafinowicz Daft Punk video.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Today I learned giraffes are terrible at mating.

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video...=Jaguar+Skills