Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Activated Node

Rocks, Panzer, Sherman [World of Tanks]

So, I've seen World of Tanks mentioned in a few threads, but i haven't found a World of Tanks-only thread, so I thought I'd start one!

I played World of Tanks ages ago and didn't really like it, but one of my friends convinced me to play it just the other week and I've been playing it ALOT.

For those who dont know what WoT is it's a Free-to-Play tank shooter (tank 'em up?), and since its free i think you all should try it.

is there enough interest in this to start a clan?
    if so i'd gladly do it.

so, who plays it? :)

P.S. if we get enough people we can set times to play it!

There are a handful of people who play it here but not very many.

I have been playing it since beta but I tend to play irregularly (I will play it for a few weeks as my primary game and then not touch it for months) so I am quite happy playing as a lone wolf at the moment.

I was thinking about creating this topic myself, and well I'm 12 days after internet. I'm playing WoT since closed beta so You can count me in, and probably my Gf too. In game Qwicol and Dzufiasta respectively.

I'm in but play fairly irregularly - if we has a fixed time I'd probably be able to commit to that.

Prefer to scout!

We could form an RPS platoon (I nominate Rock, Paper, Schurzen) but it will have to be very casual though.

I can play heavies up to tier 8 (technically 9 if someone wants to give me a couple of million credits for a ST-I), TDs up to 8, arty at any tier and light and mediums up to 6/7

Network Hub
    I have a wide selection of tanks up to tier 8, am on EU servers btw.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    I have a few high tier lights and a Tiger II, got bored trying to upgrade it into a useable state though. Might play if we can do some platoons.

I've M103 from American HT line, GW-Tiger, currently no tier 8 but i've SU-152, KV-3, Tiger-P all with elite status waiting for credits to evolve further :P Also ca. 20 vehicles ranging from Tier 2 to 7. Platoons sounds fine to me.

I'd definitely be up for this, played in closed beta but once it launched I stopped, however got back into it last month and it's taking up a lot of my gaming time now.

I have 10 tanks tiers 4-6 on EU servers.
    http://sp4rkr4t.me.uk
    Steam ID: Sp4rkR4t
    Origin ID: Sp4rkR4t
    Elite: Dangerous Commander ID: Sp4rkR4t
    Battle.net ID : Sp4rkR4t#1773

I have created a channel called Rock Paper Schurzen on the EU server. We may have enough people to form a small platoon so we may as well :)

Network Hub
    I have joined, been away from the game recently but will endeavour to pop back on when i can.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by palindrome View Post
    I have created a channel called Rock Paper Schurzen on the EU server. We may have enough people to form a small platoon so we may as well :)
    Is this still a happening? I like to play WoT with some friends now and then for kicks, and joining the RPS gang for a (steel) chicken shoot is akin to that. SaltyTurnip in game.

Network Hub
    Wouldn't playing this with some RPSers if people still play. Don't mind setting up and RPS clan either if there are enough people interested. garvey6607 in game.
    "Tread Softly and Carry a Big Gun."

PS 2 - Drexla
    Steam - Drexla
    BattleNet - Drexla#2236
    Origin ​- Garveyc
    Wildstar - Drexla

Network Hub
    I think some of the problem was the channel seemed to dispand for some reason. I am bodge in game and a couple of the arma guys play every so often.
    www.folkarps.com - The resident Arma community. Admin.
    BF4 Platoon admin
    Steam: Bodge
    Battlelog/Skype: Bodgemonkey

I never saw anyone else in the channel and I assume that it was shit down automatically due to inactivity. I will set it up again though.

Network Hub
    I can't seem to see the channel at the moment, not sure how fussy the search box is.
    www.folkarps.com - The resident Arma community. Admin.
    BF4 Platoon admin
    Steam: Bodge
    Battlelog/Skype: Bodgemonkey

Its alive again, I'm not sure whats going on with it though to be honest. It was alive yestrerday but when I did a search for it just now it wasn't there. I have recreated it though.

Network Hub
    I would guess that the channel disappears when the last member leaves?
    "Tread Softly and Carry a Big Gun."

PS 2 - Drexla
    Steam - Drexla
    BattleNet - Drexla#2236
    Origin ​- Garveyc
    Wildstar - Drexla

Activated Node
    I can confirm that the channel is there even though no one was in it when I hopped on it.

Network Hub
    I will check if i'll come to play :D

Tanks up to Tier 9 (Lorraine -sigh- and a T-54)
    Last edited by Kajo; 21-03-2014 at 07:10 PM.