Network Hub

Cheerful Penguin Holdings invites YOU to join our corporate family! [EVE Online]

Hello, pilot. Cheerful Penguin Holdings is a newly established corporate venture which is actively engaged in the space-market-economy space. Zone... Area?
    We're looking for pilots of good character and any expertise to join us! We'd love to see if you have what it takes to be a part of our interstellar family of products. Or product sellers, at least - we probably won't try to sell you to begin with. You'll be using your unique portfolio of e-skills to assist our enterprise with it's ongoing expansion into all corners of the EVEconomy. Please be ready to give your all to aid our pursuit of profit!

(A non market-speak precis; we're a couple of players who've gotten back into EVE and are looking to have a small, friendly corp to do miscellaneous stuff with for mutual profit and fun. We're entirely up for having brand new players, and we'll teach you what little we know. We're currently in the setup phase of things, so our direction hasn't been finalised, but we're looking towards mining and industry at the moment. Essentially, we're just a corp for some relatively casual types to sit back and enjoy some EVE.)

Please contact Shehnaz Atild (me) or Ori Womble (CEO + founder) ingame to ask us about this amazing opportunity!

EDIT: oh, I should probably mention, the reason why we're posting this on the RPS forum is because the two of us founders are RPS community fellas and want a similar crowd for our corp. Also we'll have the lovely RPS mumble at our disposal, should we need it.
    Last edited by Fiyenyaa; 05-05-2013 at 10:45 AM.
    Steam ID: Fiyenyaa.
    My Blog: http://strollinggamely.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    You know there's already an rps eve corp yes?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    We do, but they seem to be 1: focused on PVP, and 2: a bit on the inactive side.
    We're here to offer a more laid-back approach to EVE!
    Steam ID: Fiyenyaa.
    My Blog: http://strollinggamely.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    I would assume there to be enough space in space for more than one RPS corp. There also seems to be some sort of factional warfare involvement by some RPSers from what i see from the RPS community ingame channel. I for once am in fw but not in any RPS corp and we do not really recruit newer players currently (mainly because we are mostly a bunch of semi-active solo veterans and any aspiring noob would probably be alone in corp channel half the time).
    But at least i would happily answer everybodys factional warfare or trading related questions as those are the two things i believe to have some expertise in.
    I am reachable here or ingame by the name of De'Vadder.
    Avid player of SMITE.
    Check the thread if you look for someone to play with.
    And in case you do not yet play but want to give it a shot (beeing free and all that) i would be gracious if you would consider my referal link.