Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Most fun I've ever had in a multiplayer game tonight. Thanks to TrooperWally for being a brilliant squad leader and obviously to the organisers. Warp gating the NC was extremely satisfying.

Obscure Node
    Thank you to everyone tonight, was amazing - special thanks to my awesome ROs and SLs in Platoon 2, without you I would have gone insane trying to keep things rolling between Central Command and the Platoon. <3

I say! That was rather good fun!

Cheers to everyone who took part, and massive thanks to the leaders/organisers/PLs/SLs/ROs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaci View Post
    Thank you to everyone tonight, was amazing - special thanks to my awesome ROs and SLs in Platoon 2, without you I would have gone insane trying to keep things rolling between Central Command and the Platoon. <3
    Yeah, sorry if Alpha and Bravo did some creative solutions to problems (ie. ignoring direct orders and taking out specific objectives to cut off the enemy) but overall, I had fun!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Indeed Props to everyone who took part, especially Jaci our wonderful PL, CMaster, Esoteric and Cooper for running the show, Jim for the shoutout, and to Charlie Squad in Platoon, for being an awesome squad to lead, being nice and chatty, and for not mutinying in anyway. You noisy buggers! Also special mention to JetpackBallerina for managing to drop pod his squad leader during the assault on Indar Excavation. Exquisite precision!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Yeah, sorry if Alpha and Bravo did some creative solutions to problems (ie. ignoring direct orders and taking out specific objectives to cut off the enemy) but overall, I had fun!
    No worries, couple of times where we were very much stuck between a rock and a hard place, tbh the initiative you all showed helped a lot, especially due to RO's being suppressed when command was talking - which was a good 90% of the time At the bio lab anything we did at the time would have sucked due to being in the wrong place with the wrong stuff, but we needed bodies and we succeeded in saving the bio lab which was good.

Activated Node
    Had great fun tonight. Ended up playing for close to 6 hours but felt a lot less! Really looking forward to next time now

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    So, I now get why people play PS2.
    Cheers Charlie Squad in Platoon 2 for the banter and revives.

Network Hub
    Had a good time, shout out to Jcloth and Orius, PL1 Alpha SL and RO respectively.

Thanks for everyone in Platoon 3 for listening to me

Best Call to Arms yet, no question. Probably among the best nights of PS2 [RPS] history.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Just wanted to post here to say:

If anybody has footage from tonights call to arms, it might be worth compiling a nice little montage of the nights events so that we can show people thinking of playing with us what kind of things they can be expecting from a night with us.

Additionally, if anybody feels that they have moderate video making skills, feel free to send some vid links my way and ill add them to our community playlists over on our youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/RockPla.../videos?view=0

Im also looking for somebody who would be willing to make videos for the main channel too, so if you are interested in this, let me know.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    I took the following set of pictures tonight under platoon 1, delta squad. I apologise in advance for taking up a few posts. If it's a problem, I'll delete'em and find another way of making them available to view, outside of where they are currently on my Steam profile (which you can find in my sig anyhow). So, without further time wasting.

Platoon 1 was under orders to attack and then hold Quartz Ridge. We loaded up into Galaxies and headed out under the cover of the shining day.

Day soon became night as, after successfully taking Quartz Ridge, delta squad was on AA duties. This was carried out with ease.

Delta squad, in all its glory. We make the air safe for you!

Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
    Indeed Props to everyone who took part, especially Jaci our wonderful PL, CMaster, Esoteric and Cooper for running the show, Jim for the shoutout, and to Charlie Squad in Platoon, for being an awesome squad to lead, being nice and chatty, and for not mutinying in anyway. You noisy buggers! Also special mention to JetpackBallerina for managing to drop pod his squad leader during the assault on Indar Excavation. Exquisite precision!
    Oh my, that's how I am going to be remembered...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    It was clear though that the might of platoon 1's Delta squad would not be able to take Indar Excavation Site from the scum TR alone. So, we enlisted the rest of the RPS forces to help for a mass Galaxy drop on the location. We proceeded to take off from the warp gate.

Platoon 1, naturally, led the way!

But we did have plenty of back-up.