Reja, the free to play Card Game Board Game for PC

Greetings friends,

I'm Luke with Evasion Entertainment, a brand spanking new indie studio looking to create unique and fun games for the unwashed masses.

We're currently developing Reja, quite possibly the best PC card game board game ever created. It'll be free to play, featuring online multiplayer with up to four people. If you enjoy deck building games like MTG, our game is for you. It's got a built in deck editor and a constantly growing pool of cards. We're up to 120 and plan on having a lot more when we finish development. You basically build a deck, draw your cards, roll the dice and kill your friends in a race to the end of the board. We've got a heaping pile of information and media for folks to check out at our website. Please feel free to stop by!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fieldweeble View Post
    quite possibly the best PC card game board game ever created. It'll be free to play

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Snarkiness apart, card games are my stuff so I may try if you put up a demo :)

Excellent -- we're hoping to have something solid to put out demo wise here "soon". Thanks for looking!

Obscure Node
    This looks very interesting! I'd love to play a demo when its ready!

Thanks Heavy,

We're coming along nicely on the demo. I've been modeling the game assets using the 2d stuff I made as reference. The whole visual experience of the game should be a lot cooler with the addition of a third dimension :P
    Here are a couple renders of some of the new stuff including a pile of traps: http://kck.st/19qySMy . When you play a trap card, you select one or more tiles to place them on, and if enemy players land on them or get pushed into them, bad things happen. It's fairly fantastic.
    Last edited by Fieldweeble; 15-05-2013 at 03:59 AM.