Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    I will probably go for something in town. Because I'm pretty sure there is nothing to do of an evening anywhere near the NEC, and what's the point of going somewhere if not to go out dancing and drinking?
    There's a place in NEC which drinks are going to happen at. See Rezzed After Show Drinks here: http://www.rezzed.com/whats-on/social

If things happen in town, I'll just have to taxi back to hotel at NEC afterwards. No biggie.

Is there a main Rezzed thread? I haven't seen anything when doing a Search...

Network Hub
    Rei, if you haven't booked anywhere to stay yet rooms in the Travelodge at Birmingham airport are £26 a night right now. Don't think you'd find anything cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Rei, if you haven't booked anywhere to stay yet rooms in the Travelodge at Birmingham airport are £26 a night right now. Don't think you'd find anything cheaper
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I refuse to stay at Travelodge. I associate them with some bad personal experiences (not as a guest, I'm sure they're fine to stay at). Just seeing one makes me want to burn it to the ground. Were it not for that, £26 is a bargain!!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei Onryou View Post
    There's a place in NEC which drinks are going to happen at. See Rezzed After Show Drinks here: http://www.rezzed.com/whats-on/social

If things happen in town, I'll just have to taxi back to hotel at NEC afterwards. No biggie.

Is there a main Rezzed thread? I haven't seen anything when doing a Search...
    Interesting. But bar closes at 11.

11 is going out time.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Bar is predrinks :P
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Khatta, FFXIV, Cerberus

k, Im going for sure.

Will arrive at the 21st and leave on the 24th, AND I BRING A CAR. FROM BELGIUM.

so if you want to get your belgian beer on, drop me a line. Just not in massive quantities please.

ie. six ¨packs¨ (bottles)
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 18-05-2013 at 10:09 PM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Noooo! New commission deadline right around the dates. Was seriously considering it. :'(

Edit: actually the day after one of the deadlines. Might be able to make it after all! Most people arriving fri, leaving on sun?
    Last edited by Rizlar; 19-05-2013 at 02:26 AM.

Want to revive this as its only 21 days away or so.

Ill be there in giraffy stuff (I didnt find spandex, but I did find fake hide), a top hat and a pipe.
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 31-05-2013 at 01:09 PM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Network Hub
    I'm arriving Sat morning, off again Sunday evening.

awesome. ill be there from the 21st till the 24th.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Quote Originally Posted by Surlywombat View Post
    I'm arriving Sat morning, off again Sunday evening.
    Same here. Dunno where I'm staying yet though.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

I just need to book my tickets. Curse my procrastination (and general all around busyness)!

The Beard and The Hat will be at Rezzed. They may be able to convince the rest of Laldy to attend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by laldy View Post
    The Beard and The Hat will be at Rezzed. They may be able to convince the rest of Laldy to attend as well.
    very good. im looking forward to it!
    - Tom De Roeck.

Reckon anywhere would still have a room/anytone looking for a roomie for the sat night to bring the price down/any recommendations on where to stay. Left this late due to finances but now I have them sorted I can go. Just hope ive not left it too late

I booked a hotel yesterday so there are places still. I'd recommend checking in the city centre, it's £3 for a return train ticket from New Street and the price difference is significant (got a room at £44/night - for two but it's full ).

Here's the cheapest we found http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-re...irmingham.aspx it's about 2km from the train station so like, half an hour's walk tops.
    Last edited by mickygor; 11-06-2013 at 11:38 AM.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

I took a small bnb somewhere not too far from the centre. I also have a car.
    - Tom De Roeck.

ok, if ANYONE was thinking of going but didnt have anywhere to stay please let me know by the end of tomorrow! There is a twin room at the ramada going for 63 between 2. I wanna snag this ASAP and seems to be best place to stay short of a dodgy bnb out in the middle of freaking nowhere

Network Hub
    Turns out I have a spare two day ticket for Rezzed itself due to someone crapping out on me. It's good for both or either days. Obviously if you want it for both you'll have to sort out your accommodation. PM me on the forum if interested and we'll arrange a time to pass it over after I pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Surlywombat View Post
    Turns out I have a spare two day ticket for Rezzed itself due to someone crapping out on me. It's good for both or either days. Obviously if you want it for both you'll have to sort out your accommodation. PM me on the forum if interested and we'll arrange a time to pass it over after I pick it up.
    Well I still need my ticket, so once I've sorted my accom at about 5pm today (hint hint, look at my previous post everyone) I'll probs grab that one from you, unless anyone else wants to snag it first