Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    basicpauly and nick are possibly interested. you should maybe ping them?
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    basicpauly and nick are possibly interested. you should maybe ping them?
    done and done. here's hoping ive not annoyed them too much on mumble eh?

Ok, I wasn't planning to go, because plane tickets are so expensive, but f*** it, I want to see you guys.
    Dewi, if you still don't have an answer for the twin bedroom, I will take it. Since the airport/hotel/NEC are so close together, that would work ok for me. If you confirm it's ok for you, I will then book plane tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Ksempac View Post
    Ok, I wasn't planning to go, because plane tickets are so expensive, but f*** it, I want to see you guys.
    Dewi, if you still don't have an answer for the twin bedroom, I will take it. Since the airport/hotel/NEC are so close together, that would work ok for me. If you confirm it's ok for you, I will then book plane tickets
    that would be freaking awesome in fairness. I'm defo booking tonight so I'll see what nick and paul say, but if theyre are 4 of us 2 rooms a piece should be suited.

On a side note, THere are 2 Ramadas (if we forget coventry for the time being), one in the city centre with twin rooms for 63, and one at the NEC with double rooms only at 52. Means we may yet get to cuddle Ksempac

Booked plane / show tickets. Dewi I will wait for you to tell me what's the plan for accommodation. I don't mind to share a double room. Especially if that allows us to be near the NEC.

To be honest city centre may be better since we will probs be out there after the event, and quanta did mention a car....

Quote Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
    To be honest city centre may be better since we will probs be out there after the event, and quanta did mention a car....
    True, but I don't think we're gonna all fit in one car Guess that depends on how good/bad Birmingham public transport are. Will check timetables anyways

in fact the britannia there is 60 for a twin room and is a stones throw from the new street train station. Say if you dont mind that one and I'll book it now

Link: http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-di...irmingham.aspx

itll be the airport line so if its naything like manchest where im from (and i suspect it is) trains will run all day and night.

Fine for me, you can book it

yup, doing so now. Surly is that ticket still available?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    It's 3 for a return between New Street and Birmingham International. That's 2 with a rail card. Gonna be cheaper than fuel & parking

Last train back to the city centre's at 23h50, plenty of time to move from the Atrium.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

right booked. Britannia hotel in city centre. Gave them a ring and managed to get it for 55 rather than 60 if I pre paid so done and done. just gotta get my train ticket and rezzed ticket now...

edit: I should mention that check in time is after 2 on the saturday so I've said we will probs check in around 6pm, so bring a rucksack to carry your stuff round with you on the sat. check out is 11 at the latest on sunday I think, so we'll check out as we head for day 2. will mean carrying things around though so dont pack too heavy. I'll PM you my mobile number closer to the day to meet up etc

edit edit: if you want a receipt pm me your email and I'll forward it too. no smoke and mirrors with this chap!
    Last edited by Dewi; 12-06-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Yeah I was planning on doing that anyways because my plane lands at 10h20 on Saturday, so I will head to the NEC right away, and on Sunday, I'm taking off at 17H15 so again NEC -> Airport right away.

im taking a car so Im not dependant on any kind of public transportation, especially when its getting late.

also, I will be driving from belgium to birmingham on friday, and back on monday. If pauly and nick are coming, I might be making a detour to brighton, if anyone lives there.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I live in Brighton : ]

Unlikely to make it to Rezzed this year though.

Network Hub
    Yes ticket is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Surlywombat View Post
    Yes ticket is available.
    I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands. We can exchange numbers via PM and sort out the ticket/money exchange on the day and when/where to meet etc.

Quote Originally Posted by apricotsoup View Post
    I live in Brighton : ]

Unlikely to make it to Rezzed this year though.
    if you change your mind, Oak is coming too. would be awesome having the morning crew together :D
    - Tom De Roeck.

My gift for the purplest of giraffes arrived today. Hope he turns up :P

Lesser Hivemind Node BasicPauly's Avatar
    I wont be making it, sorry! Thanks Quanta for the offer of a lift, and thanks dewi for the room offer too! Maybe next year.

If anybody is going to Eurogamer this year though, I may see some of you there. Think im going on the friday.

Have fun though! Feel free to post me any spare loot if they give stuff away .