What happened to Kickstarter Katchup

Apologies if I posted this in the wrong place, but what happened to the "Kickstarter Katchup" feature that ran each week up until the 28th of April on the main gaming news page.

I quite enjoyed reading that.

I think the answer is that ADAM dropped the ball. *points blamehand at Adam*

Alternatively, he's just been on vacation.

Obscure Node
    If it comes back soon-ish, please dear god add Our Darker Purpose. I've been obsessively watching the numbers go (very slowly) up in the hopes it will get a massive boost from somewhere. I love "rogue-lite" things like Isaac, and I noticed Rogue Legacy was covered last month...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...rker-purpose-0

Obscure Node
    Yeah, I enjoyed reading on those. Mixed feelings on Kickstarter - hoping it continues to provide awesome ideas... I rarely donate / fund (As I have a mortgage and have to travel into London) but THIS: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...void-destroyer is tempting. Surprised these things aren't picked up quicker ;) as in as soon as I notice them. For shame RPS. For. SHAME.

Kickstarter Katchup on hiatus again? Not been one for several weeks.

Obscure Node
    It was a case of the Unfortunate Initials

Well it's looking like its dead now. Been two months since the last one. Was good while it lasted.

I think Kickstarter in general lost its sheen, but the thing is, though, that single projects still get mentioned. Ill poke adam on twitter and see what he says.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Thank you very much. Was just something I always looked forward to having a read of each week.

In case you haven't seen this already, some cool individuals of the RPS reader community have taken over the job of keeping an eye on the promising Kickstarter projects.