Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar

New video - Zerglings (Post-Arthouse playlist)

Galvanised by planning next weeks activities, I cranked out a brand new video today. I'm pleased with it, there's a few shots that in isolation are favourites of mine (though I think I always say that).

Reddits a shame - http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...tside_2_video/

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Stand up, top notch work, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by PhatChance52 View Post
    Stand up, top notch work, as always.
    Agreed! This is excellent

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Making a biolab farm look more appealing than it has any right to!

Always interesting to see the game from new perspectives anyway. That rocket podding scythe at 3:02 is pretty funny.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Reddits a shame [/video]
    In future could I ask that you come and personally tattoo the artist and name of the song onto the inside of my eyelids every time I watch one of your videos? Clearly stating it in text at the beginning of the video doesn't seem like enough. Maybe have a scythe skywrite the track name in the background of every shot?

Reddit aside, another bloomin marvelous video. Was glad to be reminded of Disciple in the other thread too, that is some serious video.

The funny thing is, it's a conscious creative decision to make my intros as fuss free and minimalist as possible. Nothing winds me up more than YouTube content with two minutes of intro with loads of logos and credits for what boils down to "made by Barry". Clearly what I should be doing is popping a directors commentary on there and a load of annotations with links to the bands website.

I was forgiving this occasion since people were having problems with the band being called Editors versus me crediting an audio editor. But then I thought it through, why the hell would I need an audio editor when the only audio is that song?
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Activated Node
    Sounds like a job I could do for you, we'll split the internet money 50/50 when we're famous.

My google adsense is currently sitting at around 7 and the payment threshold is 60 so you may have to wait a little while for your first 30 to come through. On top of that, for every video I make that everyone likes I make four more that are so pretentious/precious/offensive/all of the above that I suspect even the already sad mantle of internet fame is beyond my grasp.

Basically if you don't mind waiting a decade or so for that first paycheck (of 30), let's do it!

Beautiful stuff, jag.
    Are you a cinematographer in RL too?

- I'm ready for my closeup Mr Jag.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Sweet of you to ask, but I'm an amateur in the purest sense. Probably why I haven't burned out - I'm doing it purely for the love of doing it.

One thing I may burn out on is youtube comments.

Priceless. I had a clip of Daddy bailing real early on in a fight and someone said 'you gang up on him and get no respect from me... show a 1v1 where he bails'... Which is precisely what the video showed.
    Killing threads since Quake Three...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus NickWhite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by measurements View Post
    Priceless. I had a clip of Daddy bailing real early on in a fight and someone said 'you gang up on him and get no respect from me... show a 1v1 where he bails'... Which is precisely what the video showed.
    Plot twist, the commenter was ​Daddy.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    Plot twist, the commenter was ​Daddy.
    Plot twist twist, IT is​ Daddy.