Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    One week I'm not there and it all falls apart.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    good point, where were you? You should know by now that you're not allowed time out of the game.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

speaking of Living stories and such, I haven't done part 2 so would be pretty hard for me to lead the masses through something I haven't seen. so a volunteer for the derpy hat duties would be nice

Network Hub
    Well I do have a hat that is still shiny with newness... Depending on the derpy duties, I could handle one or more.

If we want to get Zephyr rank 4 or 5, for instance, I think we'd need 3 or 4 commanders strategically placed around the map with a few other people, to quickly identify events and attract randoms.With a bit of preparation and organisation, combined with the experience from the Pavilion, this should be feasible thing.
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Network Hub
    Break down of the event timings in Drytop taken from : http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c..._and_position/

Edit : also map of locations : http://i.imgur.com/GPCjsqB.jpg

xx:00 Race (bonus), tendril A (bonus), tendril B(bonus), Oasis Shaman, Crash victims, Moa
    xx:05 Light Golem, Serene, Frog, South Mine, Inquest leader, queen, vine bridge
    xx:10 North mine (bonus), Ley Line Hub, Town, Basket
    xx:15 Race (bonus), tendril A (bonus), tendril B(bonus), Oasis Shaman, Crash victims, Moa
    xx:20 Light Golem, Serene, Frog, South Mine, Inquest leader, queen, vine bridge
    xx:25 North mine (bonus), Ley Line Hub, Town, Basket
    xx:30 Race (bonus), tendril A (bonus), tendril B(bonus), Oasis Shaman, Crash victims, Moa
    xx:35 Light Golem, Serene, Frog, South Mine, Inquest leader, queen, vine bridge
    xx:40 Mite farm, Haze, Skritt, Stop Skritt stealing, North mine block, Giant
    xx:45 Devourer Queen
    xx:50 Mite farm, Haze, Skritt Queen(T4), Stop Skritt stealing, North mine block, Chickenado
    xx:55 Dust Monster
    map: http://i.na.cx/B492u.jpg
    T4 90%: http://i.na.cx/Kir8Z.png
    12 Geodes per event http://i.na.cx/02qq7.png
    *T5 notes
    0: There are 48 events total before storm, 1 failed events and 1 failed bonus(n.mine) still get in T5.

1: For the T4 95% one, we fail 2 events (Serene and South mine), lost around 3 bonus.

2: Recommend that 00:35 Serene should start immediately once spawn, we always reach 4/6 or 5/6 at xx:40.

3: Giants take long time to kill which may affect the xx:00 events.
    Last edited by fersumengin; 16-07-2014 at 01:37 PM.
    GW2: fersumengin, Ulstermen
    Planetside 2: Fersumengin, (VS) Fersumengine (NC)
    Steam: RNC100
    Wildstar: Fersumengin
    Battlenet: rnc100 1317

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    I'll pop my hat on and await your instructions Captain Vilupius BTW I still have my mesmer at the diving place if any wants to try it again
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 16-07-2014 at 04:45 PM.
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Network Hub
    Don't await to much, because I have very little idea what I'm doing.

Another lesson in why you shouldn't volunteer.

Getting the higher tiers is great idea, I would love to do the Skritt Queen (spawns at Tier 4) and the Chickenado (spawns at Tier 3). Both of them have an achievement linked to them if I remember correctly. The new Legendary Lama is also somewhere hiding and we could seek out that together and perhaps look for coins/SPs/vistas or whatever's left to do.

Where shall we meet up? Still at Port Waypoint in Rata Sum?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    I can't wait to see the final evolution of this legendary llama series...

That was quite fun tonight. I haven't really enjoyed this season too much, but doing stuff with the guild was nice.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    That was quite fun tonight. I haven't really enjoyed this season too much, but doing stuff with the guild was nice.
    Vilupius confused us all, mission accomplished
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

We are entering an sPvP team for the weekend GW2 Community Event but if you want to take part in the other festivities here's the link

CanMaybeUTC (9 BST) and Wurm slaying with @GW2EUCommunity at 9.30pm UTC. It's there but the subject dates fom last week
    Last edited by Tweetiti; 21-07-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    CanMaybeUTC (9 BST) and Wurm slaying with @GW2EUCommunity at 9.30pm UTC. It's there but the subject dates fom last week
    CanmaybeUTC? Is that what the cool kids are calling Tequatl these days?
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

argh let me do it again lol: RPS & GH are Tequatl slamming tonight from 8PM UTC (9 BST) and Wurm slaying with @GW2EUCommunity at 9.30pm UTC

Network Hub
    By the charismatic *cough* influence of our glorious *cough**cough* leader, I have been persuaded to tag up tonight at 20:00 UK for another round of Dry Top events.

While I don't plan to lead a well-organised attempt at tier 4, I would appreciate it if a few other commanders came along. If we get the same numbers as last week, we might split up into smaller parties some time in to ensure all events are taken care off. Fersu's posted a very helpful map and event list above for just such a purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlupius3 View Post
    By the charismatic *cough* influence of our glorious *cough**cough* leader, I have been persuaded to tag up tonight at 20:00 UK for another round of Dry Top events.
    Excellent, that wasn't so hard, was it? And you even got to keep that toe (in a cool bag).
    Last edited by Squiz; 23-07-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlupius3 View Post

While I don't plan to lead a well-organised attempt at tier 4, I would appreciate it if a few other commanders came along. If we get the same numbers as last week, we might split up into smaller parties some time in to ensure all events are taken care off. Fersu's posted a very helpful map and event list above for just such a purpose.
    OMG we are doomed, run for your lives, what was Duke thinking?

It means I can now put 'influencing skills' on my CV.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

DVDF, one of the Guilds that help with our Wurm spawns have their own version tonight & every Thursday evening, starting with the Wurm and spawning Tequatl after so everyone can have a go at both.

Thursday spawn times are:

19:00 UK time, Wurm Spawn (start forming about 18:00 UK time)
    20:00 UK time or there abouts Teq (start forming directly after Wurm)

Be on the GW2 Community Teamspeak from 18:00 UK time if you want to attend.