Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    No, it can still be affected by fear (assuming its not mindless or undead or whatever).

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahru2 View Post
    Well, I could not access it couple of hours ago, but now it is alright. Now, to see what I can learn about my potential... ally...
    The wiki does love to randomly go down. It's no cause for alarm.

Network Hub
    anyone got the commands to modify battles so you can test troop configurations?

Network Hub
    never mind, I finally worded a google search that found a list of commands.

You can find unit numbers on the mod inspector btw. I am assuming you meant the ones to spawn/delete units and all that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Noob question! I have a spy in a province I am planning to attack, and want the spy to join in the fight. If I order the spy to "Attack this province", that will make them join the battle of my main force which is invading that province the same turn, or provoke an entirely separate attack?

Edit: Nvm, ran it in a test game.
    Last edited by Screwie; 07-07-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    What was the result?

The spy shows up for the main battle.

I have got an anomaly in the turn, one of my mages is a unit (as oppossed to leader). Assuming it doesn't cause issues with the game its not a great deal.

As I mentioned on Friday, here is a link to a spreadsheet for contact details.

You should be able to edit it to add your own info and channels of choice (hoping the link works). Obviously no pressure to add information you don't want to provide, but the more info there is in it, the more useful this thing is.

Apologies if there is incorrect or missing data - I mainly used the OP of this thread for the info!
    Last edited by Screwie; 07-07-2013 at 02:13 PM.

So, the Mictlani are not very talkative, it would seem.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    So, the Mictlani are not very talkative, it would seem.
    Two ways you can react to silence. One is measured compassion "I wouldn't like to attack them without talking" the other is unbridled paranoia "Holy crap he's pretending he isn't getting my messages so he can claim deniability".

Choose your weapon.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Two ways you can react to silence. One is measured compassion "I wouldn't like to attack them without talking" the other is unbridled paranoia "Holy crap he's pretending he isn't getting my messages so he can claim deniability".

Choose your weapon.
    I am indeed in a very delicate situation. I am stronger (not by much, but my spiders are... spiders), but I am not quite in a mood to launch an assault any time soon. But this silence - it makes me anxious, to a degree. I think Mictlan could assault the same province I am about to attack, and that could cause some problems, especially if I am on the losing side.

Also, I resent both slavery and blood sacrificing, so having such a barbaric neighbour is irritating at best...

I think Mictlan could assault the same province I am about to attack, and that could cause some problems, especially if I am on the losing side.
    Paranoia it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Paranoia it is.
    Yeah. I better get ready for the ​worst!

Truth be told I've spoken to people who are not replying. At that point you just need to play 'the game' and hope they don't throw a tantrum.

Oh look, We have a message... Lets see what it contains.

Edited to achieve ambiguity.

Edit 2: I have just found out I can use alchemy to boost my economy. Perhaps a facepalm is in order?

Edit 3: And can convert basically ever one of my gems into gold, if not directly, then indirectly (via astral gems).
    Last edited by Nahru; 07-07-2013 at 05:51 PM.

EDIT: *smacks forehead* OK, now I see notifications for PMs here. I thought you were talking about in game messages. Going to go read them now.

EDIT 2: OK everyone who messaged me should be PMed. I'll be more diligent at checking my PMs here in the future.
    Last edited by xspork; 07-07-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Oh look, We have a message... Lets see what it contains.

Edited to achieve ambiguity.

Edit 2: I have just found out I can use alchemy to boost my economy. Perhaps a facepalm is in order?

Edit 3: And can convert basically ever one of my gems into gold, if not directly, then indirectly (via astral gems).
    Most likely never do that, especially gem->gem->gold. Gems are way more important than gold, and if you already have to convert them before turning them into gold its very inefficient. If you really need gold immediately it might be worth it, but otherwise it's not worth it.

Think about it this way, every province you take is guaranteed to give you some gold. If you are lucky once you either spend the time to send a mage to search or spend gems to search with a spell you might get more gems, and gems are worth much more later in the game.

This turn is... difficult to bear.