Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Friendly reminder - the turn's due first thing tomorrow morning and we have a few still outstanding:

Agartha Waiting for 2h file
    Atlantis 2h file received
    Hinnom 2h file received
    Mictlan Waiting for 2h file
    Pangaea 2h file received
    C'tis Waiting for 2h file
    Marignon 2h file received
    Bogarus 2h file received
    Ulm Waiting for 2h file
    Arcoscephale Waiting for 2h file
    Bandar Log 2h file received
    Ermor 2h file received
    Machaka 2h file received
    Pythium Waiting for 2h file
    R'lyeh Waiting for 2h file
    T'ien Ch'i 2h file received
    Vanheim 2h file received

I am ahead of the curve for once

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    That said, with everything kicking off I can understand people taking more time to reflect/discuss.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

I am most displeased with frequent delays, even when it means that the turn will practically be delayed for just a couple of hours. I keep having dreams related to Dominions 3 (do not ask me about the last one...), and the anticipation is great. So, unless someone has a death wish, I most highly advise everyone to make a real effort and submit their respective turns in time. Okay? Okay.

Good day.

PS: I would not pay attention to Agartha (Dominicus), as He submits in time... every time.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Turn is ready and waiting, as always :P. I keep it away to make sure that the remidner e-mail is send and that I can delay if needed. If I see that my turn is the only one missing then I send it right away. (and if I do not notice it on time a certain person starts pming me untill I do send it :P)

If anyone has death gems going spare, I'll happily trade you for them! Options for exchange include such greats as fire, nature, and astral purrrllllss. Or gold, whatever works.

Also, my turn submitting may be completely borked next week as I start uni; I'll try to keep up unless I get extremely crippled by hangovers. Sorry in advance if I turn out to completely fail at that!

Network Hub
    Speaking of next week, I'm going to be on holiday from the 7th to the 14th. I won't be able to do turns during that time, although I'm happy to allow a temporary replacement to play on my behalf if someone is to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotekian View Post
    Speaking of next week, I'm going to be on holiday from the 7th to the 14th. I won't be able to do turns during that time, although I'm happy to allow a temporary replacement to play on my behalf if someone is to be found.
    Could I replace You No, really.

Ermor is it too late to say I'm sorry?

Network Hub
    GG. Tien Chi is a butthead and you should all ally to wipe him out. Those of you who have received an inheritance are obligated to use it to fight the Tienchese.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by xspork View Post
    Ermor is it too late to say I'm sorry?
    Dearest neighbour, Ermor is not a nation to hold a grudge especially against a empire which was kind enough to send along with your invading troops a kind note explaining why you saw us as the root of all evil in the world. Therefore I have reserved honoured places in the ranks of my undead for your nation’s population. You will be welcomed and much feasting will be held in your memory.

See guys, I told you Ermor was reasonable. Arco's presence will be missed, him talking about his hopes for the future, me asking for gems, how we'd while away the hours.

Please excuse me, I need to send attack dogs to rip my people's throats out for tax evasion the gold coin swimming pool isn't exactly overflowing this turn.

Activated Node
    Did arco die? Haven't seen turn yet - I thought his lands were numerous and abundant with life

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergeek View Post
    Did arco die? Haven't seen turn yet - I thought his lands were numerous and abundant with life
    Yes but the life was mostly T'ien Chi dudelets. Additionally Arco isn't dead, he simply went AI but he's in a bad way.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Yes but the life was mostly T'ien Chi dudelets. Additionally Arco isn't dead, he simply went AI but he's in a bad way.
    I wonder if I received any booty

Well, as we are all sending trade requests. I am selling astral, water and nature gems. I am buying earth, fire and death gems. Although due to the high demand of death gems, I might be willing to sell these if the price is right.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Yep, I declared war by capturing several of Arco's provinces at once and locked down his cities before he could properly retaliate. That's a terrible oversimplification of the events, but basically it was a risky plan that worked out even better than I'd hoped!

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergeek View Post
    I wonder if I received any booty
    i did, now i feel guilty

Turn deadline is almost upon us, so fix that turn!

My turn will be in tonight, didn't have time to finish things up last night.

Obscure Node
    Before anyone declares holy crusade against me for putting in my turn late, it will be done in the next 4 hours once I've kicked work out the door.