Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kron-OS View Post
    SOnork defeated chouzar in game 739299 with a score of 60.

GG mate! In hindsight I'd say my starting position made this match much easier for me, as I had more room to position my units without fear of your rockets.

I like the big maps so far. But I play them quite different from my normal games, as I focus much more on the rough positioning and much less on fine tuning my plans. In fact, I think I need even less time for my planning.

Concerning the riot shields: wouldn't have want to switch them for other units in my games. They're perfect scouts: can look sideways while moving really fast and are essentially invincible vs. MGs (and partially vs. snipers).
    GG, you made some excellent guesses with the rocket guys. Well, I to seemed to focus more on rough positioning (because fine-tuning everything will take lot of time), but I'm finding the complexity of the maps and big number of units hard to manage, there is just a lot to consider. I quite liked the tournament map, but would play it with 6 units max.

Frozen Synapse lets you be quite perfectionist with your turns so the big maps just don't click with me (I could min-max my moves, but the results are not as drastic as in simpler scenarios).

Quote Originally Posted by Coxy5 View Post
    It's not my job to do it but it has been finished a while and with the deadline looming:

Coxy5 has defeated chouzar in game 739862 with a score of 60.

Coxy
    Thanks! well played : )

Activated Node
    Fun season 1 is drawing to end guys. I'll extend the season a little bit to let Fleuri and chouzar finish their game; do you think you can do so until Wednesday evening?

As we've heard nothing from division one apart from Ankon's challenge, I assume all these games are cancelled; sorry Ankon :-/. Would have added you to division two if I'd known.

No problem, I guess everyone from my division needed a break from the seasons, next time maybe .
    Thanks for taking the effort to run this experimental season, I just watched the videos from the matches and they are very intense!
    Cheers.

Activated Node
    Back in town. Gonna check out the chouzar match.

EDIT: Waiting for chouzar's commit.

Ah crap, sorry folks - I think I'm going to have to forfeit my games for this...

I've procrastinated starting my matches to beyond the point where it would be reasonable to actually do so.

Sorry for the delay, I will try to finish my match by Wendesday.

Activated Node
    Fleuri has defeated chouzar in game 741030 with a score of 80.

gg.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Ahoy. Is the Fun Season over? Can I announce Season 21 now?
    ...common and uninteresting.
    | Steam | Desura | Twitter |

Activated Node
    Hi guys, sorry for being so silent the last couple of days. Was on travel and had problems with the internet in the hotel...

Fun Season 1 is officially over. Hope that indeed everybody had fun playing some less standard maps, even though the number of active players was quite low. Looking forward to a new full-featured RPS League Season 21 !!

Activated Node
    Ah, nearly forgot: Col, could you, whenever you've got some spare time, put up a video of Fleuri vs chozar (game ID 741030)?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Done and done.
    ...common and uninteresting.
    | Steam | Desura | Twitter |