Thread: CTA 4 - ROs

CTA 4 - ROs

some people have already volunteered to RO for us at the CTA4 thread, I just want to condense all of that here:

we need 5 platoon operators, and somewhere between 8-12 regular ROs, depending on platoon style of blue and cyan platoon.

the role of both is similar, just different contact persons. both positions allow you to play along with your platoon.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sign me up for an RO position. Might be up for filling in an SL spot if really necessary, but ideally RO/PO pls.

platoon ROs are most needed, so Ill fill those first.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

I would like to RO in the tactical platoon (green?), or another platoon with the same style.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    i can ro for a non-messy platoon as well, but i'll only be around at around 8 - 8.30

Obscure Node
    I'm willing to RO, but i will only be there until 2230ish CEST.

Am I correct that ROs will handle platoonlevel comms (Alpha through Delta) and platoon ROs will handle Supreme Giraffes and Platoons (Red throughCyan)?

I also have lvl 1 Beacon certed, but would prefer not having to use my abyssmal leadership skills.

I would be happy to do an RO job, maybe SL, too, but I don't know if and how long I will attend

I think we'll need more ROs than SLs, but lets see how many people actually sign up.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Network Hub
    I'd be happy to RO for anyone at Squad or Platoon level, and if I can, I'd prefer to be in the Tac/split-comms Platoon (I think that's Green Platoon?).

If needed I could take an SL position, but you said you needed ROs.

Obscure Node
    I'll be on all day most likely and would be more then happy to RO if no more PL's are needed.