8 80.00%
  • Wednesday

1 10.00%
  • Saturday

2 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Yeah, it's really just "ranked spvp" now rather than tournament.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Activated Node
    Erm... late notice, I know, but I won't be available tonight as it turns out. I'd like for it to still happen if anyone else can run it (not necessarilly lead the team, just shout loud enough in guild chat so people come to the mists and split them into teams), as we had a pretty amazing winning streak on Sunday when we last played as a guild, and it'd be cool to keep it going!

Having said that, I think it's patch day again so everyone might be busy with new pve content.

Maybe we should look at moving this to another day, as Tuesday's going to be patch day every two weeks now, judging by the crazy pace at which they're deploying things.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Activated Node
    Hmm that's weiurd, I replied to Alyss's message but it seems to have been rando-deleted. I was saying that yes, it might be a good idea to move it. What do the other regulars think?

Did you get up to anything yesterday btw or was everyone busy with the new pve stuff?

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    The only PVP I did yesterday was survivor.

Personally I vote for moving the day to sunday, but I dunno when's good for everyone else.

well with the end of the month coming up, there may be a few people in a hurry to get some dailies in. There's still time (I think)
    and I would like to try a ridiculous Ranger build if anyone is around this evening before the guild missions...
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Anthrax Lake | Fuschia Panthera

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    well with the end of the month coming up, there may be a few people in a hurry to get some dailies in. There's still time (I think)
    and I would like to try a ridiculous Ranger build if anyone is around this evening before the guild missions...
    Also note for the dailies, both PVE and PVP counts for the candidate points. As long as you're representing your candidate when you complete the 5th (and 4th in pvp) achievement you get the point.

Does this count even if you do the pvp achievements after doing the pve achievements (for example)?

like laurels, I doubt you can get them twice; but the PvP monthly requires 5? PvP daily completions. So is quite a good way to get achievement points.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Anthrax Lake | Fuschia Panthera

True. I notice that the PvP monthly also requires 20 wins and 6000 rank points, so you'd better get started now if you haven't made much progress towards it. (Not like the old days of grinding out 3 tourney wins on the last night )