Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    463
    That would be so annoying but so funny lol

  2. #22
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    864
    Honestly the micro involved in throwing nets like that isn't hard. What is hard is catching them in the first place bunched up like that. After that its just a loop of earthbind, tab, wait a bit, earthbind, tab, wait a bit, earthbind, repeat ad nauseam.

  3. #23
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by khaz View Post
    Honestly the micro involved in throwing nets like that isn't hard. What is hard is catching them in the first place bunched up like that. After that its just a loop of earthbind, tab, wait a bit, earthbind, tab, wait a bit, earthbind, repeat ad nauseam.

    Theres definately some skill in timing involved there, and the fact he murders the bloodseeker and throws nets still is great. The enemies are all a bit stupid cos they see the first one get netted then just go over to join in the fun.

  4. #24
    Network Hub Wyhx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    139
    Meepo is indeed the hardest hero to play. Also the most satysfying.
    My Steam Profile
    Obligatory quote:
    "By ignorance the truth is known" -Henry Suso

  5. #25
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by DenieD View Post
    Theres definately some skill in timing involved there, and the fact he murders the bloodseeker and throws nets still is great. The enemies are all a bit stupid cos they see the first one get netted then just go over to join in the fun.
    When he jauntily took a stroll to kill the seeker I laughed so hard.

  6. #26
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyhx View Post
    Meepo is indeed the hardest hero to play. Also the most satysfying.
    I'd actually call Chen harder. Meepo has more units to control but its a more methodical process with him. Chen requires a more instinctive/intuitive process and definitely more adaptive.

  7. #27
    Network Hub Wyhx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by khaz View Post
    I'd actually call Chen harder. Meepo has more units to control but its a more methodical process with him. Chen requires a more instinctive/intuitive process and definitely more adaptive.
    The thing with Chen is that while he may be harder because you have to adapt, you don't have to pay quite as much attention to your units, since one dying may be annoying, but it doesn't kill you. And in order to maximise meepo's effectiveness you have to be able to lane, jungle and watch out for any chances to kill someone.

    What I meant to say with that was: they're pretty much even. Kind of a messy post
    My Steam Profile
    Obligatory quote:
    "By ignorance the truth is known" -Henry Suso

  8. #28
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spainishtan
    Posts
    1,850
    What happens when Matchmaking pairs you against a Russian stack. I went mid with wards and tangos.

    Last edited by pakoito; 22-11-2013 at 12:11 AM.

  9. #29
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    864
    Bane is such a ludicrously powerful 1v1 hero, I hate it when the pro teams use him as a support, especially in a trilane. Infuriates me no end.

    He's unkillable 1v1 and is one of the perfect heroes to survive 2v1 or even 3v1 ganks.

  10. #30
    Network Hub deadly.by.design's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    U.S. East
    Posts
    458
    When I began playing a year ago, Bane was the first 'scary' hero that I encountered. I had no idea how most of the game worked, but the bots' use of him shutting me down was enough to make me not want to engage him.

    Also, this appears to be the way we should be playing Earth Sprit.

  11. #31
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,611
    Bane is a tough match in 1v1 or 2v2 lanes. Most players (including me sometimes lol) think you're about to get the edge on him.. but his abilities really change up fights.

  12. #32
    Network Hub Wyhx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    139
    That is indeed how you should be playing Earth Spirit. Wow.
    My Steam Profile
    Obligatory quote:
    "By ignorance the truth is known" -Henry Suso

  13. #33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •