Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Network Hub
    That would be so annoying but so funny lol

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Honestly the micro involved in throwing nets like that isn't hard. What is hard is catching them in the first place bunched up like that. After that its just a loop of earthbind, tab, wait a bit, earthbind, tab, wait a bit, earthbind, repeat ad nauseam.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by khaz View Post
    Honestly the micro involved in throwing nets like that isn't hard. What is hard is catching them in the first place bunched up like that. After that its just a loop of earthbind, tab, wait a bit, earthbind, tab, wait a bit, earthbind, repeat ad nauseam.

Theres definately some skill in timing involved there, and the fact he murders the bloodseeker and throws nets still is great. The enemies are all a bit stupid cos they see the first one get netted then just go over to join in the fun.

Meepo is indeed the hardest hero to play. Also the most satysfying.
    My Steam Profile
    Obligatory quote:
    "By ignorance the truth is known" -Henry Suso

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DenieD View Post
    Theres definately some skill in timing involved there, and the fact he murders the bloodseeker and throws nets still is great. The enemies are all a bit stupid cos they see the first one get netted then just go over to join in the fun.
    When he jauntily took a stroll to kill the seeker I laughed so hard.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyhx View Post
    Meepo is indeed the hardest hero to play. Also the most satysfying.
    I'd actually call Chen harder. Meepo has more units to control but its a more methodical process with him. Chen requires a more instinctive/intuitive process and definitely more adaptive.

Quote Originally Posted by khaz View Post
    I'd actually call Chen harder. Meepo has more units to control but its a more methodical process with him. Chen requires a more instinctive/intuitive process and definitely more adaptive.
    The thing with Chen is that while he may be harder because you have to adapt, you don't have to pay quite as much attention to your units, since one dying may be annoying, but it doesn't kill you. And in order to maximise meepo's effectiveness you have to be able to lane, jungle and watch out for any chances to kill someone.

What I meant to say with that was: they're pretty much even. Kind of a messy post
    My Steam Profile
    Obligatory quote:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    What happens when Matchmaking pairs you against a Russian stack. I went mid with wards and tangos.

Last edited by pakoito; 22-11-2013 at 12:11 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Bane is such a ludicrously powerful 1v1 hero, I hate it when the pro teams use him as a support, especially in a trilane. Infuriates me no end.

He's unkillable 1v1 and is one of the perfect heroes to survive 2v1 or even 3v1 ganks.

When I began playing a year ago, Bane was the first 'scary' hero that I encountered. I had no idea how most of the game worked, but the bots' use of him shutting me down was enough to make me not want to engage him.

Also, this appears to be the way we should be playing Earth Sprit.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    Bane is a tough match in 1v1 or 2v2 lanes. Most players (including me sometimes lol) think you're about to get the edge on him.. but his abilities really change up fights.

That is indeed how you should be playing Earth Spirit. Wow.
    My Steam Profile
    Obligatory quote: