Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Lesser Hivemind Node Ksempac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    875

    [VS] Hey everyone, we're official !

    So we brought Jim Rossignol near the PS2 booth at Rezzed for the group shot, and Dewi was talking to someone else about the outfit. Then he is saying "we're the...semi-official ? official ? ", turns to Jim, Jim answers "Official" and Dewi finishes "The official RPS Planetside 2 outfit"

    So yeah, you got it from the big boss himself, this outfit is an official Rock Paper Shotgun outfit !

    So we better behave...
    ...and especially continue doing silly things, bantering, shooting lasers, and being all-around awesome
    Last edited by Ksempac; 24-06-2013 at 06:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,584
    Does this mean the traitors are now also insurgents/enemies of the state? Will we have to cave when the wider ps2 community recognises RTS as an observer state?

  3. #3
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,636
    I sort of assumed that after the third front page or so.

  4. #4
    Network Hub Ayam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Londinium
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksempac View Post
    So yeah, you got it from the big boss himself, this outfit is an official Rock Paper Shotgun outfit !
    Curse yoooou Ksempac. All this while we were plotting and scheming to take that title. Now - now - NOOOOW IT'S WAR!

    *rips up his plans for Wafflynumber to seduce Jim Rossignol at Rezzed* What a waste of PAPER! AND LIPSTICK!

  5. #5
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam View Post
    Curse yoooou Ksempac. All this while we were plotting and scheming to take that title. Now - now - NOOOOW IT'S WAR!

    *rips up his plans for Wafflynumber to seduce Jim Rossignol at Rezzed* What a waste of PAPER! AND LIPSTICK!
    Hell hath no furry like a Traitor scorned...

    ... but their Harassers do :P

  6. #6
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Does this mean the traitors are now also insurgents/enemies of the state? Will we have to cave when the wider ps2 community recognises RTS as an observer state?
    NC by definition are enemies of states anyhow
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

  7. #7
    Network Hub eltdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    311
    I will shoot RPS so much harder every time I see you now - hot, hot tears of jealousy streaming down my cheeks, cursing your filthy, sexy, dirty purple techno-spandex-clad arses, my heart pounding as I rush headlong into a dizzying climax of vengeance.

    And in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam View Post
    *rips up his plans for Wafflynumber to seduce Jim Rossignol at Rezzed* What a waste of PAPER! AND LIPSTICK!
    It's okay Ayam, we can still have Wafflynumber seduce Jim. Just, you know, because. It may be the start of something beautiful! Or ill-advised! Only one way to find out.

  8. #8
    Lesser Hivemind Node NickWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East Sussex, UK
    Posts
    998
    This is all i could think about when i read the title.

    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •