Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Well there was also the matter of Quantacats video, I was actually hoping to delay this until after his next shoot. I picked up a lot of good practices from working on his last shoot so I was hoping to get some more inspiration when helping with his next one. So if anyone interested in my thing would be so kind as to also try and join in with this I'd be grateful;

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...hree-Way-Fight

Sounds like an easy gig too, we all just get to shoot each other and rack up the certs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Anyone with experience of vegas know a better way to manipulate volume step by step like in fruity loops or dedicated audio tools?
    Old thing I know, but I just found out how to do this!

1. Select your audio item
    2. Insert -> Audio envelopes -> Volume
    3. Grab that new line that has appeared, and drag it up and down whereever you want.
    4. WooooOOOOOooooO.

Now if I could just figure out why my vegas has just started moving all items around whenever I move one, making editing in time to music FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE I'd be set.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Fuckin' awesome thanks!

As to your issue, sorry if I'm not understanding it properly but I would guess one of two things?

Ctrl+select bits to multiple select/remove?

Or if you mean audio specifically you can ctrl+U to ungroup video sound from audio.

Probably neither but whatever.
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    It appears to be "auto ripple" was the issue.
    Which is a feature I could possible want at some point